Chapter 24

Sorry that it's so late. Please comment and like🐙oh and soz if it's shorter than I normally do I keep getting pestered by my friends Lucy and Ellie‼️‼️‼️

Chloe's pov

We finished our show and went back stage,it was 5pm."so guys what we doing now?" I asked."chicken fight" ash jumped on my back"fat ass" I laughed I ran towards perri and terry. Ash stuck his legs out and we smashed into them. Ash fell off and we all laughed

After we were done I went home and I started to see things in my head. Memories.me and trevor dancing to his songs,Me and kian kissing,us fighting,Austin bringing buste,Austin and I having mud fights when I was 15. Connor dragging me to every Starbucks we past.Sam saying I love you and more.... I parked in font of their house,got out,locked the door. I ran up to the door and banged on it. It swung open, jc was standing there. I pushed him out the way and ran up the stairs. I ran down the hall and tried to open the door but it was locked."sam!" I yelled banging on the door.no answer. jc came running."what's wrong?" He asked"sam won't open the door" I panicked. jc rammed the door constantly. It opened.i ran in looking for Sam."Sam!" I yelled.ihe wasn't in here. I went to his bathroom and opened the door. He was sat on the floor holding a bottle of pills.i ran over to him and took the pills from him and threw them across the room. Jc came in"jc leave!"I yelled at him. He left.

I sat in front of Sam and placed my hands on his cheeks."Sam look at me" I cried. He didn't look at me,he looked past me."Sam I'm here" I cried harder. I removed my hands from his cheeks and grabbed his hands. I squeezed his hands lightly. His eyes drifted to my face"I'm here" I sobbed. "Chloe?" He whispered.i smiled"I'm right here" I said through the tears. He hugged me tightly.he began to cry and I just cried harder.we pulled away"why?" I asked looking into his eyes."I thought you were gone for good" he sniffled "didn't jc or Ricky tell you?" I asked. He shook his head"I thought they were lying" he looked down then back up.he placed his hand on my cheek."I love you Chloe so much" he smiled. "I love you too" I said standing up. He stood up and we walked out of the bathroom and sat on his bed.

"Right I'm hungry and I bet you are so how about I order pizza and we watch movies" I smiles at him."sounds like a plan" he smirked. I unlocked my phone"what do you want on yours?" I asked him"just cheese" I nodded and ordered his cheese pizza and my half meat feast and half just cheese. My phone went off 'hey u know u wanted the Koenigsegg one:1??? I've got one in.brand new.do you what it??' My friend zac the car dealer texted.'yes how much??' '6.7m' Jesus Christ that's a high price tag'how about a Bugatti veyron grand sport vitesse and 2m??' I offered "deal I'll bring it round in a week' I screamed."what's wrong?" Sam panicked "I've just got my hands on the best car ever" I smiled."I thought you already do" he was so confused"I shook my head"I'm getting it in a week"I squealed.

Jc came up with our pizzas."dont I get any" he pouted."you can have some of mine" Sam said. He jumped on the bed"mind my pizza!" Me and Sam yelled. we all laughed. We started to watch journey 2. I was stuffed and I left four slices of cheese.i got up"where are you going?" Sam asked"to give these to kian" I smiled at him.i walked out and went to Kian's door. I knocked on it"go away" he faintly said"it's Chloe" the door opened slowly. His every were bloodshot and puffy.i gave him the pizza box."jc,sam and I are watching a film wanna join?" I smiled at him. He nodded and we went into sams room. All the pills were everywhere. I knelt down and picked them all up.i tossed them in the trash and sat in the middle of sam and jc while kian was on the floor.sam snaked his arm around my waist."im sorry" he whispered and kissed my cheek.i snuggled into his chest and watched the rest of the movie.

Near the end Ricky,Connor and trevor came in the room. Trevor practically screamed and threw himself on me and Sam."i take it that you remember us then?" Connor smirked. I just nodded.trevor got off of us. "Let's go to Taco Bell" jc suggested.sam and I groaned."jc you just ate" I laughed lightly."yeah but I'm hungry again." He whined."fine we'll leave you love birds to it" Ricky smirked.they all got up and left. I got up."where are you going?" He asked."home" I smiled"nope" he dragged me down onto the bed. He pinned me down"come on sam I need to go see matt" I laughed"so is he your boyfriend?" He smirked"no he's my brother" I smirked back.he planted a kiss on my cheek.i got out of his grasp "I'll see you tomorrow" I pecked his lips.