Chapter 20

Chloe's pov

Jc sat down next to me"what happened?" He asked pulling me in to him"kian accused me of having sex with Conor" I cried"it's ok,If you need me I'm a text or I ring away"he said pushing a stay blue highlight behind my ear."thanks for being my best friend jc" I said siting up" i need to go back to see how matt is" I said standing up."come on max and Apollo" I called them over"bye jc" I said walking away. I was walking and looking at my phone, when I bumped into somebody. I grabbed them by the arm before they could fall."I'm so sorry I wasn't looking were I was going" I said to the blonde girl"Libby. Is that you?" She looked like her"OMG Chloe!!" she practically screamed"I haven't seen you in a while" "I'm here for a few days but in a few weeks I'm moving here"

"That's good. Where you staying?" I asked her"with my grandparents they live far away from here annoyingly but I will come see you in a few days before I leave" she said smiling"ok bye" I sad"bye" she walked away. I walked towards my house to see sam sitting on my porch"you heard?" I asked siting next to him"yeah" we stayed in silence. Then he broke it"Chloe,even though you pushed me away. I want you,badly. The first tim I laid eyes on you I knew I needed you in my life." He said looking me in the eyes. He leaned forward a and kissed me. It felt amazing. He pulled away"it felt amazing but sam, I can't jump straight into a relationship after today."

"Ok it's fine. Do you wanna go get some food?" He asked me"sure just let me check up on matt" I walked inside to see him asleep on the couch."light weight" I mumbled to my self. I grabbed the blanket off the sofa and pulled it over him. I kissed his forehead. I waked out the door"ready?" "Yep" I said popping the the p. We walked to mc Donald's. After we finished our buggers we got a ice cream each."umm.... You got a little something" I said gesturing to his upper lip."ICE CREAM MOUSTACHE!" He shouted" he licked it away.

We were walking past a gang of teenage boys that looked around 18-19"look who's here. A pretty girl" one of them said coming closer to me."get away from her sam said stepping in front of me."ahh. Looks like we have her lover boy" another smirked. Sam was pushed out the way. He was knocked out"SAM!!!" I screamed. Someone held me back from behind. One of them came closer to me ant touched my breasts."get off!" I shouted at him. Then I seen Justin crossing the road. I hope he notices me"Justin!" I screamed. The boy behind me put his hand over my mouth.

Justin's pov

I was walking to Chloe's"Justin!" Someone screamed. I looked around to see a gang of boys and someone knocked out on the floor. I walked closer. It was sam"I could see Chloe"no ones going to help you" the on touching her waist said. They didn't notice me. I hit the biggest one, he was smaller than me. Someone threw a punch at me but they missed. I took down the rest of them.there was one left he kept touching her inappropriately. I shoved him away from her. He tripped over and waked his head on the lamp post.i looked at Chloe. She had browses on her neck and loads of them all over her arms.

"Chloe you ok?" Sam finally came round"sort of." She replied "what do you mean by sort of?" She showed him her arms and then she pushed her hair back to show him her neck."they gripped her really hard" i said"I'm going home." She said. She walked away."I fear the worst is just coming around the corner from this" sam said."I think so too.bye bro." I said walking to my hotel.

Chloe's pov

I fit in to see matt still asleep. I walked up the stairs to my room. I got changed into my running clothes. I went into the garage which I turned into a gym. I walked over to the docking station for my iPod. I turned on my electro house music and blasted it through the garage until I couldn't here anything nut my music. No one can turn it off but me because I have a password on it.I turned on the treadmill and started to run on it.

2 hours later

I was still running on the treadmill. I kept running and running. I couldn't here anything but my music. I was to busy concert ranting on my running pace. Sam stood in front of me. I tuned off the treadmill and walked over to the docking station and entered my password."what do you want sam?" I sad plainly while sitting down on one of my yoga balls. Sam sat on the other"I came to see how you are" he said smiling at me"well I'm fine, so if you don't mind I'm going to carry on running" I said a bit harsh but not too hurtful. I stood up and put the music back on. Sam left. After a few more hours i got bored.

I took my shower and got my phone. I looked up street fighting lessons. There's one at 6:00. I've got 15 minuites. I calked Justin.

Phone call

C. Hey Justin wanna come street fighting with me?

J. Sure sounds fun. Where is it?

C. It's in town. I'll come pick you up. You at the hotel?

J. Yep. See you in a bit.

End of phone call

I got into my car and drove to the hotel. I waited for a while until Justin came out."hey" I said starting the car"hey." That's all he said the whole car ride. We walked in to see a few girls and loads of boys.

The instructor wanted to see what I could do after he showed me some moves. Me and him started to fight. He took me down nearly every time. I took him down. But then he pushed me off and pinned me down."that's it. Come back next week same time" he said standing up.. I rolled over trying to push my self up. Pain shot through my whole body. I groaned and rolled on to my back."I think I'll drive." Justin says walking over to me. He picked me up. I winched in pain. God that instructed is pretty tuff.

Justin got out the car and carried me into the house. He opened the door"what the fuck did you do to her?" Matt asked"she went street fighting" Justin said laying me on the couch."you idiot" matt said to me smirking."see ya Chloe" Justin said"bye Justin" I said to him. Matt came and crouched in front of me."Chloe, why?" He asked with worry in his eyes"I can't hide from teenagers after what they did to me and sam" shit I didn't tell him"what happened?" "Me and same were coming home. We walked past a group of teenage boys. They knocked sam out and started touching me inappropriately. They held me still. They browsed all my arm and my neck. I seen Justin walking across the street. I yelled his name. He came over and knocked them all out" I said"I can see. So you decided to get your self hurt even more. Let me see wear if hurts"

Matts pov

She turned round so her back was facing me. She moved her top up. Her whole back was either black,green and blue or red."turn around" I said so I can see her stomach. Her stomach was worse."Chloe your browsed all over. Your going to hurt 10 items more tomorrow" I said to her."oh, my friend carters coming round. He needs a place to stay for a while. Can we stay here?If that's not a problem with you?" I asked"no it's fine. He can have the spare room" she said and smiled at me.

"Oh and by the way. He doesn't know that your my sister and he has a huge crush on you" I said walking out the room smiling like a Cheshire Cat.