Chapter 21

Chloe's pov

I here'd the door ring. Matt was in the shower. I struggled to my feet and tyres to walk I took a few steeps towards the door. I was in the hall way putting my weight onto the wall. I missed the wall. then I fell on the floor in front of the door. I landed on my back"ahh!" I screamed in pain. I groaned. Matt came running down the stairs."Chloe I'm going to get carter to help you" he opened the door. "Hey br... What happened?" He said rushing to my side"hey carter.she went street fighting today and came back all browsed up and she could hardly move" matt said crouching down."come on. I'll carry you to the couch" carter said picking me off the floor and laying me on the couch."thanks" Apollo came rushing in with the others.

"Hey baby" I said to Apollo streaking his head. He jumped up and led next to my feet with max and buster"so you've abandoned matt know" I laughed"wait you Chloe Johnson aren't you?" Carter said "yep that's me" I said smiling through the pain."why are you here?" He asked"well this is my house and I'm matts sister" he looked shocked "wait. How come you never told me this?" Carter said looking at matt" well we never knew we either of us where related until a few weeks ago and my step brother is Conor Maynard" he said smiling"what the fuck" he said "and he has 3 celebrity friends" I said winking at mat"who?!" Carter shouted"martin garrix, Justin Bieber and Austin Mahone. All thanks to Chloe" he said smiling at me."you have got to be joking" he said looking as shocked as ever"nope" matt laughed

"Well carter you can have the spare room and you can stay here as long as you want asl long as you don't trash the joint. Oh and please don't scratch my pride and joy and my baby" I said laughing my ass off" who?" He looked puzzled"my pride and joy is my Bugatti veyron and my baby is my Camaro" I smirked at him"I thought that was a rent car not that you actually owned it" his eyes widened"my job pays well" I said.

Carters pov

God she's gorgeous but she's matts sister."she started to fall asleep"hey bro stop checking my sister out. If she catches you your dead meat" matt said"why would I be dead meet?" I asked"kian acused her of having sex with Conor just because she was spending my time with him. She thought he was dead and he thought she was dead." He finished"why did they think that?" He answered after a few seconds"they were both racing each other. Conor lost control of his car and smashed into Chloe. She hit the wall. She couldn't get out. Conor's car went up into flames and then Chloe's went up in flames with her in it. But the fire men got her out with only minor browses. Conor thought he killed her so he ran away. She's been going through a lot latley" woah."like what?" I really wanna know" she got bit by a shark saving a girl. She was attacked by cameron and also jc,sam and ricky helped her but they got hurt apart from ricky. She stopped him from hurting ricky but cameron hurt Chloe badly. He hit her with a wrench. He also dented her car. Then nash was in the big race thing. After they finished he said Hayes ran away. So Chloe went looking for him." He finished then began again.

"He was about to get hit by a car but she pushed him out the way but before she could move she was hit. Then a few days after she got smashed in a pub with Justin and Martin. But they weren't as smashed as Chloe. She couldn't stop throwing up. Then she found out that she had a brother and blacked out" holy shit nuts"woah she's tuff for a girl" I said smiling at her"I know. I love her. She's there for me and I'm there for her." He said"oh this is Lilly,max,buster and Apollo" he said. Lilly sat on matts lap and buster cam and sat on me"he boy." I said stroking him. Then there was a knock at the door."off Lilly" mat said. She came and led ne pxt to me."kian get out" kian came into the living room. "She's sleeping" he said pulling him away from her."kian I suggest you get out before I hit you." I said standing up."ohh I'm so scared" he said being sarcastic. I hit him in the noes"get out" I said pushing him out the door and shouting it.

"Thanks bro" matt said patting my back"no problem bro. Can we go to bed?" I said yawning"sure your opposite Chloe's room" he said grabbing one of my suitcases. I grabbed the other one. He showed me were everything is. I got changed and got into bed. I fell asleep instantly. This bed is so soft.

Sams pov

Kian came in with a noes bleed"what happened to you sir dickhead?" I asked laughing"carter Reynolds" he said walking up stairs. Carters here. He must be staying with matt. I'll see them in the morning."hey Connor, carter just decked kian" I said laughing while sitting next to him"he deserves everything he gets for hurting my lil sis" he said smirking at the TV. "I'm going to bed I said"ok" he kept his eyes on the TV. I walked into my room and got changed. I sat in bed looking through my phone quickly then going to sleep.

Chloe's pov

I woke up. I moved my arm and I screamed in pain"I told you that it would hurt 10 times more" matt said coming in."here take these." He gave me 2 painkillers and some water. I took them quickly so it didn't hurt my arm"thanks matt where you and carter going?" "We are going to town to get some things for carter" then carter came in"what number is for cabs?" He asked both of us"carter take my Camaro don't smash it or scratch it. The keys are in the kitchen" I said"thanks, I'm a god driver" he said"ok see ya later.matt leave the door unlocked please" I said. I don't want a repeat of last night.

"Sure" he said closing the door. Peace and quiet. The dogs are asleep. There was a knock on the door. Spoke to soon. Luckily it didn't wake the dogs up."it's open" I called from the couch. The door opened and closed. "Hey sam" I said"woah what happened to you?" I explained everything"I won't be going again" I said smirking."Chloe, have you thought about it?" I .......