Chapter 14

Chloe's pov

I woke up to the sound of the horses. I Tried to move but if was wrap I n Kian's arms he was spooning me. "Kian get off me befero i hit you" he just tightened his grip."buster go get kian" his little wears lurched up. He stood up and jumped over me. He jumped up and down on kian "good boy". Buster ran into the living room. "What the fuck!" He said sleepily."well this is my body and yet it wake up and you are spooning me" I said a bit annoyed."sorry but I couldn't resist." Sometimes this boy is weird. I grabbed my phone to see if Austin can mind the dogs he said yes thank god.

"Come on you wanted to go to the beach it's 11:30ish" there was a knock on the door that will be Austin.i got up and ran to the door"hey Austin" "hey so your fine know?" I hate him sometimes"yeas so you sure you can look after all the dogs,nash and Hayes?" "Yes they will be fine I love your dogs and I want to fond with them all""well thanks again Austin" then kian came out.topless.oh got what's Austin going to say"oh hey may I didn't know you where hear" "buster"I called"hey buddy you got bigger" Austin said"well thanks Austin bye" he left in his car with buster.

"Right go get changed while I'll deal with the horses. I put my shoes on and walked outside.i fed all of them.i grabbed the key to the big horse box.i connected the horse bot to the Bugatti and put food and loads of water in there.i grabbed there saddles and bridles. I walked back and noticed I was still in my onesie. I got in my room to see if there was a bikini in there.thank god there was( http://www.wunderweib.de/media/redaktionell/wunderweib/modebeauty/mode/bademode/bademodentrends2010/ca/bikini-shorts-h.jpg) it was a bikini top and matching purple shorts.

I Had to wear shorts because of the sable.I grabbed my nike hi tops (http://www.sbdunkhigh.com/images/nike/Nike-Dunk-High-Lakers-Purple-Black-Yellow.jpg) my la snap back and my sun glasses. I walked out to see kian eating skittles."skittles!" I shouted"here" he threw mine in my mouth"score!" he shouted. "I wanna see the wolf" he winned. I turned round and he pushed my hair away."you should keep it on show it's lovely." So that means I have to do my hair again. I ran to my room,took my hat off and brushed it so it wan all infront of my shoulders.i grabbed the hair spray and applied it. I put my SnapBack on and walked out.

"That's better" he said kissing my cheek. "Let's go get prenton and silver." I quickly ran over to the tack room and grabbed the head collars and lead ropes.i put silvers on first and then prenton's."kian I know you haven't tried this.get on silver" I held silver still "ok" he said nervously. He got on silver then I got on prenton"this is bear backing I will lead silver.just hold lightly on silvers mane." He did what I told him. I started to walk with him"this isn't so bad"he said. We put the horses in the trailer.we got in the car and drove off.

We arrived and got the horses saddled up. I locked everything up. We got on the horses and rode towards the water."move on silver" silver was looking at dogs. He trotted towards me."hey i bet I can race you and win" kian said."well i guess we will have to see" the water as prenton got into a canter kian was bucked off in to the water.i laughed so hard.silver just cantered up to us"you silly boy silver" he just neighed. A very wet kian came up to me"I think I'm going to go sit down."

I walked with both of them.I held the reins for silver while riding prenton. I walked back to were kian was sat. I grabbed their head collars,lead reins,food,their water and water bucket. I just managed to walk with everything.i put their hay on the floor,I put their buckets on the floor and field it with water.they instantly went over to the water and then to the food. Prenton laid in front of me so I could lean on him and silver sat on the side of me.i stroked silver."hey you wanna do something fun tonight?" I asked "what do you have in mind?" He replied "well,I have Martin garrix tickets for tonight and I'm a load to bring a friend.they are VIP tickets" he instantly said"yes I love him,not in a gay way" "I know what you mean"

I still had my hi tops on, who cares? I laid my head on prenton so I was getting a tan so I don't look like a ghost. It took a while for the front of my body to tan. I turned round so my back would tan.

Kian's pov

Chloe just invited me to see Martin garrix. She laid there tanning.i love to see her tattoo. I love wolves."hey ki" sam said. "Hey" I said back"who's this?" He's a fucking blind person."that's Chloe idiot" Chloe's head shot up."well didn't you realise prenton and silver?" I said "no I've only seen them once" sam said"nice tattoo.i never knew you had one.it soots you" he said."thanks" she simply said and went back to tanning. I stroked silvers nose."sam can you go get something to eat for us all" "yeah."

He walked off"hey Chloe is that nash and Hayes" her head slowly got off of silver"yeah" I got up and sat next to her.i gently leaned my back on silver."hey kian" nash and Hayes said"hey guys" Chloe said and so did I. "Oh hey Chloe didn't see you down there" Hayes said. She got up and hugged both of them"I didn't think you loved wolves and I didn't think you had a tattoo" nash said"why does everyone think that" she laughed. "Where I wanna see" said Hayes. She turned round and showed him"beast" Hayes said. "Thanks" she sat next to me.

They left. Sam was getting some food still. I pulled her chin up"your so beautiful" she blushed. She sat up ,I leaned towards her.our lips fitted together. It got really passionate. I bit down on her lower lip.my tongue entered she moaned. One of her hands went onto my chest and the other was on my cheek. She bit on my lower lip which made me moan a bit loader than hers. "Get a room there are children here" a woman said our heads whipped around to see a woman with her hands over her children's eyes."there are other people making out all along this beach are you going to tell them all off" I smirked"your children will do it soon.know if you don't find leave before I get pis.. Angry." She realised what she was about to stay"ohhh it's a shame that someone as rude as you gets the pretty boy" she smirked. Chloe got up and went to through a punch her. I shot up quickly and grabbed her fist"stand down Chloe.shes just trying to make your fuse go"

I unraveled her fist and sat her on my lap. Both her legs to the left of me."I see you like to fight sometimes." "Yeah" she said into my neck"well I like it when a girl likes to fight a little" I whispered into her ear. She smiled.i like it when Chloe just sits on my lap with her head on my shoulder "we need to go to the club in half an hour lets go"

Sams pov

When I came back with food.kian and Chloe were full on making out.i watched for awhile.i seen a women walk up to them and say something.they talked back at each other.but then the women said something that made Chloe stand up. Chloe was about to through a punch st her but kian stopped her. He sat her down on his lap and they made small talk. They got up and left.