Chapter 19

Chloe's pov

I walked over to my wardrobe to find a baggy t shirt. I found my lion top. I put it on and walked out to see kian passed out on my bed. Looks like I'm sleeping on the couch tonight. "Hey" matthew said.i just stayed quite. He reminds me of Connor. I started to cry.I'm going to Kian's. I'm not staying here."I'm going out for the night" i said hiding my face away from him."Apollo" I whispered up the stairs. He tiptoed down the stairs."come on boy. We are going to see uncle ricky" his ears picked up. I didn't need a lead for him.

Ricky pov

Me and jc were the only ones up. I herd a knock on the door."I'll get it" I said. I stood up and opened the door"APOLLO" I said a bit loudly. He jumped up.i looked up to see Chloe upset"what's wrong?" I asked her while hugging her. We sat Dow with jc"matthew reminds me of my step brother" "what happened to your step brother?" Jc asked "me and Conor Maynard where racing.when his car spun out of control which coursed him to smash into me. I hit a wall. I screamed his name but his car went up in flames. Then mine did. I was the lucky one" she cried into Apollos neck.

"Where's kian?" I asked"sleeping in my bed taking up all the room because he's doing the starfish" she giggled a little"well you can crash on the couch with Apollo" I said"thanks ricky" I nodded"here" gave her a blanket. She led down on her side with Apollo under her arm. She fell straight asleep."hey come on ricky let's leave her to sleep." I had a devious thought"or we could put her on a blow up mattress and put her in the pool." We agreed. I blew up the mattress while jc got Chloe. We put her on it and pushed he out into the middle of the pool.

We took photos,did a YouTube video and we did some vines. I went to bed.

Sams pov

I woke up. I went down stairs to see Apollo in the garden watching something. I walked out side to see what it was. Chloe was floating on a mattress in the pool"ricky and jc" I mumbled to my self. Chloe turned on the mattress and fell off."Who the fuck did this?" She said angrily"jc and ricky" I said laughing "FUCKING IDIOTS! JC!RICKY!" She screamed. I held out my hand to help her out. She got out."bye bye Sammie" what?.she pushed me in."ahh it's fucking cold!" I shouted at Chloe.

Chloe jumped in with Apollo"ahh! You splashed me" I shouted at her. She dove under the water.i couldn't see her.then I was dunked under the water. I swam up to the surface."right I've got a plan to get them back" she said"I'm listening" "we get some sort of nasty smelling slop,put it in a bucket,put the bucket on a door and let them open it. The stuff falls on them."

She said deviously.

1 hour later after breakfast

"Sam I'm all done" she finished putting the last bucket on their door. "Ricky! Jc! Breakfast!" I shouted. Chloe got my camera ready to film. I heard them walking out their doors."AHHHH!" They both screamed."oops did we leave them there?!" Chloe laughed."I think we did!" I laughed as well.

At Chloe's house

Kian's pov

I woke up in Chloe's bed. There was no sight of Chloe anywhere or Apollo. I walked out and knocked on Chloe's mum and dad's room"come in."hey bro have you seen Chloe?" I asked him"yeah.shes at yours" "ok thanks" I made my self some food. Chloe came in with Apollo."why are you all wet?" Chloe explained what happened. "That is quit funny" I said laughing. We were interrupted by someone knocking on the door."I'll get it"Chloe said.

She opened the door."co..Conor" then there was a bang."Chloe wake up" I heard an unfamiliar voice. I ran out to see that Chloe fainted"Chloe" I shouted a little. I grabbed her and le her on the couch. She started to come round. I smiled at her. But she didn't smile back. " your dead you can't be hear" her voice cracked." You died 2 years ago.I thought you were dead. That's why I ran away because I couldn't live with my self for killing you. But I was watching TV the other day and seen you racing. So here I am" Conor said.

Chloe's pov

I started to cry and so did Conor. I got up and ran to him."I love you" he said through the tears"I've missed you" I said to him. We let go and sat on the couch"hey do you have mum and dad's number?" He asked. He proffered my family than his."yeah here" I gave him a piece of paper with mums number on it.after he called them he was crying again I got up and sat next to him and hugged him."I've missed you sis" we call each other brother and sister not step brother or sister.it just didn't feel right.

"Well I have a spear room you can live in" I told him"thanks clo clo" "oh we have a brother.matt come here" he came into the living room and looked at me strangely.i was hugging con."this is your step brother" I told matt"my step brother is Conor Maynard?" "Yes he is.he's going to be living here" I told him"ok" he walked off"oh con this is kian my boyfriend" I said pointing towards kian.

"Hey man it's nice to meet you. If you hurt her I will kill you." He said that last bit a little mor serious."con leave him alone" I said standing up to sit with kian."sorry about that he has always been protective over me.i will make it up to you later" I whispered into his ear."can't wait." He smiled. We just sat there talking"oh and Con. I have a job,5 horses, 4 dogs, 2 case,I'm friends with Justin Bieber,Martin garrix and Austin Mahone."

"Well looks like you have some good friends" Conor smiled."yes I do" I smiled up at Kian.

3 weeks later

Kian and I have grown apart lately. I don't really care anymore because we've been fighting a lot. When we kissed it felt wrong. It felt like our sparks died out. He kept causing me of cheating on him.Me and kian were sat InThe living room fighting again."Why are you all over your step brother?!" Kian shouted at me"kian I thought he was dead for 2 years!" I shouted at him."well we hardly spend any time together because your being all lovey dovey with your fucking step brother!" That hurt me a lot " it's not his fault he thought I was dead! If he realised sooner I wouldn't be like this!" My voice cracked."you've probably fucked him for all I know!" I'm ending this"we're through" I said as load as I could but it turned into a whisper."Chloe... I didn't mean that" kian said"get out know!" Mathew shouted at him.Conor is with Austin on a 2 month tour.

"Chloe I didn't men it" he tried to grab my arm but I whipped it away"out know!" Matt shouted again"no. Chloe I'm sorry" kian said"go!" I shouted.He finally left. I was crying."shhh. It's ok" matt said rubbing my back. He couldn't hug me that muck because I was taller than him."I'm going to go get some air with Apollo and max" I whispered. Lilly and buster love matt now but max and Apollo don't as much. I tapped my leg for them to come. We walked out the house. We arrived at the dog park.apollo and max ran around like looneys. I sat down on the bench. The fight kept playing over and over in my head. I was crying. Why would he say that? I thought my own brother was dead. If you thought that you would do the same.

I need to speak with some one. But Conor is with Austin,kian I fucking hate him,Connor is coming back today and ricky and Trevor are in the USA seeing their friends with jack aswell. So that means there is only 2 people left Sam and jc. I grabbed my phone and rang jc.

Phone call

J. Hey clo

C. Jc come down to the dog park bring wishbone

J. Ok we are already here.where are you?

C I'm sat on the bench by the fountain

J. I'm right behind you

End of phone call

Connor pov

I just got back from visiting my family and my CATS!! I got in to see a very upset and a grey kian. "What's wrong?" I asked. I wish I never asked that."I made Chloe an grey because I said that she probably fucked her brother that she thought was dead. Now she broke up with me" I heard about that she has 2 brothers"YOU REALLY KNOW HOW TO FUCK UP CHLOE.DONT YOU!" I shouted at him.shes like a little sister to me"cool down bro" "cool down!YOU ACUSED CHLOE OF HAVING SEX WITH HER OWN BROTHER!" He was really making my blood boil."YOU DID WHAT?!" Sam came In. He had anger written all over his face."I didn't mean it" he mumbled"YOU SIR DOUCH BAG, STAY AWAY FROM HER!" Sam shouted.

Kian just walked away.

Sams pov

I couldn't stand it.kian ACUSED her for having sex with her own broth. "Sam calm down" Connor said. I started to. Connor then left. I'm in love with Chloe. Her smile makes my heart beat faster than it's ever been. Even though she pushed me away. I still want her,badly. Sometimes when I'm around her she gives me a look that I've never seen before. Even when kian and her didn't fight.i