Chapter 13

Chloe's pov

I woke up with cramps.i tried to get in a comfy position.i took me a while to find a comfy position. They I could hear my phone going"fuck it I'm not moving" it kept ringing and ringing. I got up with a pillow and the quilt. I plonked my self on th large couch.my phone was on charge.i rang again the Id said kian. I answered it.

Phone call

Me what do you want?

Kian oh what's wrong?

Me nothing shit(under breath)

Kian there is something wrong

Me fine I have cramps

Kian ohhh so your have womanly issues

Me what do you think

Kian well I'm coming over we can watch movies all day and night.where are you?

Me the stables in the caravan

Kian ok I will be there in a few minutes

End of call.

Kian's pov

this is a bad day for Chloe.i have to watch what I say and do. I grabbed my phone and my shoes. I ran to my car and started to drive to her stables. When I got their Chloe's car was parked in the field,I parched men next to hers. I bit to the caravan I knocked and entered.she was wrapped in her quilt with buster cuddled up to her chest under the covers. She was crying"let me guess you are crying for no reason" she nodded."who the fuck invented this.it is fucking hell.fuck Mother Nature" age said making her and me laugh.

"So what are we going to watch?" I ask"it's up to you she seems mor happier know."well i think we should watch both of the hunger cames."yeah!" Sh slowly got up and went to the kitchen she came back with loads of sweets, chocolate and ice cream."here" she gives me one of the 2 ice cream tubs"OMFEG BENN AND JERRYS COOKIE DOUGH!" I screamed. She laughed buster just jail there. I got under the quilt with buster and Chloe. Buster was layer partly on me.he was quite a big dog but Chloe treated him like he was her baby. He had his head on Chloe's lap.

We both stroked him.he looked really happy. We ate loads of ice cream it was only 11:54 it was early. We got bored after watching hunger games."I'm so bored" she said "same" I said aswell. She got up and walked in to a room. She was in there for a good 5 minutes.she came out in this over sized white rabbit onesie. "Nice onesie" she smiled and sat down next to me. Buster jumped over me to get to Chloe."someone's attached" I said pouting."no he just loves me more than he loves you Kiki" she laughed go her smile was cute and her laugh is like music to my ears.

Chloe's pov

Oh god the horses and buster need to be fed. I went to get up but my cramps kicked in. I winced in pain and sat back down."do you need me to feed buster and the horses?" " No it's fine I can do it" "no you relax while I feed them" he is so understanding"thank you"

He came back and said he fed them.he sat down next to me"your horses get very lovey doves when you go really near them" he said.my horses like to rub their head against you."I know" it's 12:30.time goes so slow. Kian sat Dow next to me."Chloe" he asked in a nervous voice "yes" god he really is nervous"um.. Will you be mine,as in my girlfriend?" Did he really just ask me that? His eyes glittered with hope "um I'll have to think about it" boy I love to mess with people"I'm sorry for asking that"he said looking down"of course I will.you know how much I like to mess with people.he looked up and smiled.

"So know we are official I can do this" before I could do or say anything his soft pink lips crashed on mine.our lips moved in sync. His tongue glided across my lower lip asking for entrance. I declined it.he pulled away slightly saying"tease" then he kissed me again I put my arms around his neck while his were on my waist. He tried again but I declined it.then he bit softly on my bottom lip.i accepted.we battled for dominance he won.

His soft pink lips left mine. He moved to my jaw line. He kissed up and down then moving on to my neck he started to kiss every where. He started to nibble on my neck and suck on it. He found my sweet spot. I bit down on my lip so no moans escape. But I couldn't hold them in. I moaned not to load but kian heard it. He pulled away.

We smiled at each other."your neck might have a feww marks on it" he said"a few" I knew there will be more than a few"maybe like a lot" he smirked"your such a vampire Kiki,I'm going to have to call buffy the vampire slayer." I laughed and so did he."I think you need to look in the mirror" I got up and looked in the mirror "kian no amount of make up will cover this.and I don't even wear make up" I said a little annoyed. But I just smiled ant sat back down."please don't call vampire slayers" he begged making me laugh

"Don't worry" I kissed his cheek. "Wanna play 10 questions?" He asked "I thought it was 20 questions but who cares ok" he went first "when is your birthday?" "September the 1st. What's yours?" "September the 2nd" (A/N btws it's august) he asks another "do you have any tattoos?" "Yes I do"(a/N hi this is the tatto hi light press define and press search web ant the tattoo will be there http://tattoospedia.com/tatuaje%20restul/Wolf%20Tattoos%20For%20Women/Wolf%20Tattoos%20For%20Women%2002.jpg ) "can I see?" "Sure" I unzipped my onesie,turned around so my back was facing kian and I pulled down my t shit that was covering my right shoulder. It was a wolf and a moon. "Wow that's some cool ink why didn't you tell me?" I pulled my t shirt to its place on my shoulder.

"Well I'm very secretive of my body art,but this is the only on I have" I told him"well you should show it of at the beach wolves soot you." He said putting his head on my shoulder. I was still facing away from him. He kissed my cheek and sat down In his place and I turned round so I was facing the TV "well tomorrow we will go to the beach after I ordered the pieces for the car" I told him"that's a plan can we take the horses with us?" Yeah we can take prenton and silver.they love it at they will lie down in the sand after." He nodded I was really tired"kian I'm going to bed.you can stay on the couch" "oh I wanted to stay in your bed" looks like im getting the couch. "Ok you can stay in my bed and I'll sleep on the couch" I said"no I want to be in your bed with you,silly"he giggled.

We got to my room and got into my bed.luckily it's a queen size."buster" I called he came running in and jumped by me.he is really attached."kian I have one rule" I said"and what might that rule be?" "Since we only just got together my body belongs to me so no spooning" I said in a serious tone."ok I will try not to" "you better not" buster climbed under the covers and put his head on my pillow. I kissed the top of his head. "Night buster" I whispered in his ear."night kian" "night bæ" he kissed my cheek.

I closed my eyes and drifted to sleep.

A/N 3 chapters in 1 day. I hope you like them. Till the next chapter my fellow readers🐣