Chapter 18

Chloe's pov

In the morning

The dream didn't show me of when my car went up in flames. That's strange.I was still in Kian's arms. I opened my phone.i wanted to see Connors face. I scrolled to the album we made. The one photo that stood out was the one where I was stood infront of him and he stood behind me. His arms where wrapped around my waist"I miss you Maynard" I whispered to my self. Kian was messing with my hair. It was 12:30 in the morning. Apollo came up to me, sat next to me and led his head on my shoulder.indicating me to stroke his head."your so sweet Apollo" I said to Apollo.

"Ohh and I'm not" kian acted offended."you are but Apollo and I have a puppy and human love." I said with a smirk"and we have this love" he leaned in to kiss me. He grabbed my waist and lifted me up onto his lap. I put both my hands on his cheeks. The kiss was full of passion and hunger. His hands moved their way up my jumper. I don't really won't to go as fare as sex yet. My jumper was of in an instant, sky blue lace bra."your beautiful." He smiled which made me smile. He kissed down my neck towards the top of my bra."kian... I'm not confutable doing this. I'm sorry"

"It's okay. I just wanted to see how far you would go because other girls would try to take it all the way but I'm still a virgin" he smiled"same" we laughed. Then there was a knock on the door. I got up and walked down stairs."Chloe your in your bra!" He laughed"fuck.shit.fuck.fuck." I ran upstairs and grabbed my hoodie. I jumped down the last step and ran to the door. I opened it to reveal a boy with brown hair in a quiff"who are you?" I asked in a smile"I'm your brother matthew Espinosa " my smile faded.

Apollo came down and snarled at him. He didn't like his presents."Apollo you can eat him later" I said smiling at him. Matt looked worried."right. You can stay in my I mean our old parents room" kian came down."hey man why you here?" Kian asked."I'm her brother and why are you here?" "I'm her boyfriend"

After breakfast

"I have some rules. Don't touch my cars unless I give you permission. dont miss treat my dogs in any way. Don't trash my house. No parties unless WE plan them.And find a way to entertain your self when I'm working. Got it?" I smiled"got It" he said"good. Babe can I talk to you a sec?" Kian asked"sure" I was so confused.

Kian's pov

Me and Chloe sat in the kitchen."Chloe who is Conor Maynard to you?" I asked her."he was my step brother. But we where racing one day and he lost control of his car. It hit me,making me hit the wall and made his car go up in flames" her voice shakily said"I'm so sorry" I pulled her into a hug. We walked back in the living room"I see the dogs don't like you" Chloe laughed"no they don't" we sat down on the big couch with all the dogs.buter and lily have dumped me for kian but at least Apollo and mam haven't"so I see you 2 have dumped me now" that made kian laugh.

My phone started to ring. Matthew passed it to me. It was cameron. My phone slipped out my hands and fell on the floor coursing the screen to smash. I was paralysed,I couldn't move."Chloe who was it?" Kian asked me. "Ca..cameron" I stuttered. Kian looked petrified. My phone kept ringing.in the end I answered it.

Phone call

Ch. hello

Ca. Hey I didn't hurt you to much did I?

Ch. if you mean browses every where,broken wrist, broken leg and in pain every time I moved. It wasn't that much (sarcasm)

Ca. I'm so so sorry I don't know what came over me. I didn't like the way you looked at kian right?

Ch. yes

Ca. Well gotta go bye

End of phone call

Cameron's pov

How could she like him. Even all the magcon boys hate me and my family have disowned me. I'm stuck in here for a long time. The big tuff prisoners make fun of me. They tease me about Chloe. They are all such big fans of her.

Chloe's pov

I need to get a new phone and a new number so cameron can't ring me at some point. But the thought of cameron made me tense up. My body wouldn't relax because of what he did to me and my friends. "I'm going upstairs" I said Apollo and max followed me up the stairs. I laid on my front. I had me my head facing towards my window. My body was still really tense.

It was 5:12. I heard my door open and close. I didn't care who it was. "Hey" Kian's voice said softly."hey" I mumbled"I know some stuff about massages. I could help you un-tense" kian said calmly. "Ok" this should help."I need you to take your hoodie off" he laughed.i sat up and pulled it over my head. I laid back down. He started on my neck.god that feels good.he moved on to my shoulders,then my higher back and down to my lower back.

He finished."thanks that really did help" I said siting up trying to find my hoodie."where's my hoodie?" I asked"um the dogs are snuggling it" he pointed towards the dogs. They were asleep on my hoodie"that's so cute.but that's my only clean hoodie"