Chapter 2

A/N

I will try to update every day. Please Vote and comment😋😋

Chloe's pov

I decided to go down to clean the horses out and ride them. I grabbed all of the saddles, bridles and head collars. I grabbed max,Lilly and Apollo. I grabbed my keys and put the saddles in the boot. And I opened the back door and put a blanket on the seats. The dogs jumped in and I thought that sam might wanna come. I got in and pulled up in front of the window and revved my car a few times. Sam came running out. "Hey you wanna come and help me with my horses?" " sure. I'll go get the guys so you can meet them" I got out and leaned on the door. He came out with 6 other guys. "This is jc,Trevor,kian,Connor,ricky and jack" he pointed to each Of them "hi your names Chloe right?" Asked kian I think that was right. "Yeah" "I have one question why do you have your hat covering your face?" Jc asked. I stayed quiet until Trevor said "so why do you?" I hesitated and said "I just don't like my appearance" and turned away. Someone grabbed my arm and turned me around. It was Ricky.

"Can we see your face?" Jack asked" no" I said I hate when people ask me that. "I bet your beautiful" kian said I sighed.Then sam asked " please please please can we see your face?" I took a deep breath in and took it off. " you look beautiful" kian said while coming closer to me I quickly put my hat on and pulled it down. I stepped back away and asked "who wants to come and help me with my horses and ride them?" "I wanna come" jc,and ricky said " I wanna come too" kian said "ok so kian,sam,jc and ricky are coming. I can only fit one in my car because of my dogs. So who's" I got cut of by kian "I want too" " ok, can you guys follow me in your car to the stables?" " yeah I can drive my car," ricky says. Sam looked mad. Why??

Sam's pov

"ok so kian,sam,jc and ricky are coming. I can only fit one in my car because of my dogs. So who's" kian cut her of by saying he wants to go. He has only known her for 15 minutes and he's all over her. I really wanted to go with her but noo kian wated to. We got into Kian's car and pulled out behind her. And followed her and kian.

Kian's pov

I really like Chloe she says she doesn't like to take her hat because she doesn't like her appearance but she's gorgeous. I think I'm falling for her, hard. I was snapped out of it by her asking "have you ever ridden?" " no" i looked down at my knees feeling ashamed." I'll teach you If you like" " that would be amazing thank you" we arrived ate the stable she got out of the car and walked up the gate "kian do you want to get out and drive in while I hold the gate open?" "Ok" is she really letting me drive her expensive car.

I got out and sat in the drivers side and drove it through and parked it by the field. I got out and took the keys out and waited till she came up to me. Ricky pulled up besides Chloe's car." Did she really let you drive her car?"" Yeah" then sam said "lucky you." What's wrong with him.

Chloe's pov

I let the dogs out in the barn and grabbed all the saddles, bridles and head collars. I was about to grab the last saddle but jc grabbed It. " I'll get it" he picked it up and said " how can you carry all four they are really heavy?" " easy" we all walked down to the feeding room. Me and jc put them down. " kian I know you haven't ridden before who else?" " me" ricky said. "Ok so I will go get Wendy and silver ready for you 2. Jc,sam. you 2 will have bananas and meggy because they are the right sizes for you.kian I will teach you first"

20 mins later

"Ok so you can know all ride with me come on" we all mounted our horses and rode up and down the fields.

30 mins later

"Chloe can I see you for a sec?" Asked kian " sure" I followed him round the side of the hay barn while the others were bonding with my dogs. I leaned on the wall while kian stood in front "Chloe I just need to ask you something.actually more than do." He took my hat off and tucked my hair behind my ear. He stepped forwards and put his hands either side of my head and leaned forwards. Soon our lips connected and it felt like fireworks he pulled away and we both smiled. He came forwards again and this time it was more rough. I put my arms around his neck not braking the kiss.he wrapped his arms around my waist. His tongue glided across my bottom lip asking for entrance. I accepted he explored my mouth until someone dropped something.

My head snapped to the direction of the thump. It was sam. Oh no. Kian backed off and I ran to prenton put his bridle on and his saddle on quickly, mounted him and went from walk,trot,canter then to gallop. I didn't bother pouting on a helmet I was to ashamed.

I rode to the far field,dismounted and took of prentons saddle. We sat in the long grass.I sat down and cried. Prenton always knows what to do when I'm upset. He laid down in front of me so I could lie my head on him and stroke him. I kept crying and crying I couldn't stop.

SAMs pov

Me,jc and ricky were playing with Apolo,Lilly and max I could hear kian and Chloe. So I got up and went roud to see what they were doing. Was on my phone until I seen kian and Chloe all over each other I dropped my phone. They looked at me Chloe's eyes turned from sky blue to Barack blue. She ran to her horse and came out on him. She rode somewhere in her many fields.

Kian came towards me and I stepped away. I ran into the hay barn. "Dude what happened?" Jc asked.I was crying know I don't know why? Did I like her."kian and Chloe were making out at the side of the barn and she rode off. Can we all go home please?" "Ok kian can drive my car and take you all home while I'll look for Chloe and Prenton." We left and arrived at the house soon after I ran upstairs to my room and locked my bedroom door.

Chloe's pov

I herd a car leave.at least they left.i stayed there for 2 and a half hours. Prenton was asleep. He's so adorable when he sleeps. Why did I feel sorry for sam seeing me and kian. I shouldn't have rode away. I can't engine how kian and sam are. My eyes got heavier and heavier. I started to fall asleep.

::Dream::

I woke up to a knock on my bedroom door. I said come in I wish I never did it was cameron dallas. He was one of my exs. He pulled a gun from behind him."if you scream I'm gunnan shoot you like I did with your gran parents" tears came from my eyes. He came closer to my face " you always were pretty what a shame I might have to kill you."

I stated to let little moans escape" what did I just say Chloe! After I'm done I'm done with you I will be moving onto all your little friends. I couldn't bear the thought of them being killed. But at that moment I couldn't hold it in anymore so I screamed. Bye world. "Night,night Chloe" he pulled th trigger and I was gone I. An instant. It kept playing over and over.

::end of dream::

I woke up and screamed. All of a sudden someone came out of nowhere. I screamed again but it was ricky. He cme running up to me. "Shhh. Chloe it's alright I'm here. Why were you screaming?" I explained every thing to him." Don't worry. He won't get you.i promises. Do you want to stay with all of us tonight?" " ok. What time is it?" "6:37" god I've been asleep in a field for ages.