Chapter 16

Chloe's pov

Nash got up and left."I'm so sorry hay.." Poor boy.seeing somebody throw their guts up in front of him.i got up and flushed the toilet "sorry" I whispered to him"it's ok I don't care if you picking you saved my life.so I'll help you" he said calmly rubbing my back"I bet I'm pale as a fucking ghost.the there was a knock on the door.great another crowed "I'll be right back" he said and left. it stopped for a while which obviously wasn't a good Idea. When will this ever stop.i groaned surly my insides are empty.

Hayes pov

I went down stairs to see who it is.as I got down the last step Chloe was off again.i opened the door to see Martin garrix and Justin Bieber"hi we are here to see Chloe." She must have gone drinking with them. "Oh she's upstairs.I'm just going next door if you need me.

They went upstairs and I walked out the door.i got to the door and knocked.ricky opened the door"hey man.chloe still being sick?" I nodded."she's not the only ill one kian came home I'll.but he's fine know."he let me in to see nash sleeping.sam on his phone."who's with Chloe?" Kian asked"she's with Justin and Martin" "there second names" he said in a harsh tone"garrix and Bieber"they all looked at me."so let me get this star aight she knows Austin MAHONE,Martin garrix and Justin Bieber" ricky said I nodded.

Chloe's pov

I could her people coming up to my bathroom.i looked up to see Martin and Justin.not again.someone rushed besides me and held my hair back and rubbed my back. I turned around to see Martin "I'm so sorry this is my fault" Martin said"it wasn't your fault it was mine" I think I'm done. I stood up and stumbled backwards a little. I got to the sink and put my weight on it .I looked up to see a white sheet of paper that is suppose to be my face.

I brushed my teeth. I sat down leaning against the wall with my knees to my chest."I'm going to call Alex"I took my phone from Justin.

Phone call

C. Hey Alex Ive got a really bad hangover can you fix the car?

A. Yeah sure I'll see you soon hope you sober up.

End of call

"Can you give me a few minutes to get changed" they nobbled and left.i got up and walked to my closet. I kicked off my shoes. I grabbed an over sized hoodie and some jogging bottoms. I walked over to get a new bra and some clean underwear. I took off the dress,changed into my bra and shoved on the hoodie. I don't need to wea at shirt underneath I don't really care.i changed into the rest of my clothes and threw the dirty ones in the washing basket. I put on my fluffy slippers.

I walked out of my room and down stairs. Martin was on the spinning couch watching the Simpsons. Justin was sat on the big couch.i sat next to him,he patted his lap indicating for me to lie on his lap. I moved up next to him and slowly lowered my self on his lap.when I was on his lap he put one of his arms resting on my sides.martin was nodding off"looks like someone's tired" Justin whispered"it looks like it.you 2 can stay here tonight even tho it's only 12am" I whispered. He nodded.

I got really comfy on Justin's lap,then he started to mess with my hair. I felt my eyes getting heavier and heavier. Soon after I was out for the count.

Justin's pov

Chloe fell asleep on my lap.she needs to sleep. Her phone started to ring,luckily it wasn't loud enough to wake her up. I grabbed her phone and answered it.

Phone call

J. Hello who is this?

M. This is Chloe's mother who are you?

J. My name is Justin.Justin Bieber her friend

M. Oh ok where is Chloe?

J. Asleep on my lap she has a really bad hangover.

M. Shit.is she ok?

J. She was puking a lot but she's fine know

M. Oh good.tell her ill ring her tomorrow. Please take care of here Justin

J. I will

M bye Justin thank you

J no problem bye

End of phone call

She hung up.i placed her phone on the side of the couch.then the door opened.loads of teenage boys walked in. They were talking really loudly"shhh they're sleeping" I said in a hushed tone while pointing to them."OMG it's Justin Bieber and Martin garrix" one of them said. Nash just stared and haves just stood there with him.i just waved."hi I'm ricky" the one that said OMG it's Justin Bieber and Martin garrix."I'm Trevor" he extended his hand for me to shake it."I'm jc,this is sam and kian ther is another one of us but his visiting family at the moment" the tallish one said.kian looked a bit annoyed.

Kian's pov

I hate that she's sleeping on him.she has drank a lot by the looks of it."well we be leaving then" jc said. We all left apart from Hayes and nash. I lovechloe,I don't want her to be with him

Nash's pov

"what the fuck do you think your doing. Kian is Chloe's boyfriend" I shouted a little."well I didn't know he was ,she has a hangover and she fell asleep on my lap.if you didn't know people with hangovers need to sleep." He said calmly. "I know that but if you touch her I will personally brake every bone in your body" i shouted."nash and Hayes get out of my house now!" Chloe shouted. I think Chloe heard that.me and Hayes grabbed our stuff and left.

"We are going to stay with grand mare for a while with sky,we are getting on the next flight out of here.im selling my car aswell"

Chloe's pov

"I'm sorry about that Justin." I said"it's fine.you mum called and she said she will call you tomorrow" he smiled at me."ok" I fell back asleep on his lap.

Next morning

I woke up still on his lap." What time is it?" I asked Justin replied"11" oh shit my mums calling me.at least I'm sober. "Me and Martin have to go we will tex you later" he said and with that they left. There was a knock on the door.i opened it and it was kian."hey you ok know?" I asked"yeah a lot better I'm here to spend the day with you" I nodded.we sat down and my phone went off.I pressed answer on my phone.

Phone call

C. Hey what did you want yesterday

M. Um we have 2 things. We are living here now so you can have they house.he's left you the race track.

C. Well that isn't so bad

M. And you have a brother.his name is matthew Espinosa. He lived with your auntie but he's coming to live with you tomorrow. He is 16.

C WHAT! I have a fucking brother.

End of phone call.

I couldn't handle this.i started to breath heavily.the room was spinning then it stopped.the walls where closing in on me. "Chloe!chloe!" "Kian help me!" I screamed but everything went black.