Chapter 17

Kian's pov

Chloe was on the floor. Sam came in."sam call a ambulance" he whipped his phone out and rang them.in a matter of minutes the ambulance came. "What's wrong with her?" I asked with tears in my eyes"she's had a panic attack,what coused this do you know?" The paramedic asked"she just found out that she has a brother" I said panicking. She was rushed into the ambulance.me and same sat in the back with her.

3 hours later

Me and sam where sat in the waiting room."mr lawley, miss Johnson wants to see you" the nurse said. I stood up and started walking to Chloe's room.i pushed the door open to see Chloe looking upset. I rushed over to her bed and sat next to her. "What's wrong?" I asked"I have a brother and he's coming to live with me.how could they do this to me"she cried"come here" I put my arms around her and hugged her.she cried into my chest.

Chloe's pov

"Kian can you stay over at mine tonight?" "Yes baby girl" that made me giggle. "I'm just going to get some food for us.ill be back in a sec" I said as I stood up."ok" he said in a high pitch tone. As I was walking to the canteen,there was a little boy there.playing with toys on his own. I walked over to him and sat next to him on a chair.

"Hey.why are you here?" I asked.he looked up at me"are you Chloe Johnson?" A smile appeared on his face"yes" he jumped up and sat next to me.i turned towards him"I live here because when I hurt my wrist my mummy didn't come back" he said.how could someone abandon him at a hospital"that's sad.whats your name?" "It's Luke." Get said in a cute way"well it was nice to meet you.i hope your mum comes back for you" I said standing up and waved to him.

As I walked out I could here someone yell go away mummy.luke. I ran towards him. I could see some women drunk off her head."get away from him" I said pulling her away from him"luck go get one of the nurses" he ran to get somebody.all of a sudden,BANG.i was decked in the jaw.this bitch is going to get it.i hit her in jaw she fell to the floor. I pinned her down. Security came and took over."miss are you ok?" One of the nurses noticed I was holding my jaw"yeah I'm fine.is Luke ok?" Asked noticing he wasn't there"yes he is" I nodded and walked back to my room.

I walked in to see kian on his phone."what the fuck happened to you jaw?" He said a little worried"well I got into a fight with a drunk women and she decked me in the jaw" a laughed a little."well let's go home.the nurse came in and said you are free to leave" thank god I'm constantly in hospital.

At home

Sam went to his home after we came back."you hungry kian?" I asked him"starving" he smiled"well I'm going to have curry and rice.what do you want?" I love chicken comma and rice."I'll have the same" I nodded and walked into the kitchen.i got out the chicken and sliced it up and put it into the pan.i grabbed the source and poured it in. I ran over to the fridge again and grabbed some red chillies.yum. I sliced them and put them in a bowl. I cooked the rice and dished it up.i had loads still left.im going to get Austin to come up with the dogs and eat with us.

I grabbed my phone and started to text him 'hey I made your favourite curry.come up with the dogs and have dinner' he replied in an instant 'sure be there in a sec' "kian the dogs are coming soon so be warned" I laughed.they really have taken a licking towards the boys. I put the 3 plates on the table and the bowl of chillies.

I hurled the front door open."hey babies" I said to all of the dogs. surprisingly Apollo was the first to come to me.max,Lilly and buster where with kian on the couch. Never mind.apollo was the fluffiest one."come on you 2.dinners on the table"I said slightly poking my head in the living room.

After eating all the curry, I washed up while they were sat on the couch stuffed full of my curry. I walked In to find them laughing about something on their phones."Chloe you really did get smashed didn't you"Austin said laughing his ass off.i grabbed his phone to see a video of me giving piggy backs to Justin and Martin. Then they gave me one."I don't remember that happening." I said with a smirk.they tried to stop laughing but they couldn't."idiots" I said walking out the room.i walked up the stairs to get a shower.

After the shower.i could here them messing around with the dogs. I sat on my bed in my pjs.i turned on the TV to watch a all my hollyoaks that I had missed.half way trough the last one my door opened. I looked over to see Apollo.me and him have a special connection."come on boy" I said lifting up the covers and patting the spot besides me. Phenomenon jumped under the covers and laid his head on my pillow.he had his back giants me so I could cuddle up to my big teddy bread dog.he's so warm Apollo.

I was faking asleep next to Apolo who wax asleep In my arms. My eyes got heavier and heavier. Then I was in deep sleep.

Kian's pov

Austin left ages ago and buster and Lilly were asleep. Apollo went somewhere. I was watching TV then max got up and walked up the stairs. I decided to follow after a few minuets.I walked up into Chloe's room to see max lying his head on Chloe's side. I smiled. I took out my phone and took a photo. I posted it on twitter 'my bæ and her 2 of 4 dogs sleeping' I had a bunch of likes come in instantly and nice and kind comments.

I walked back down stairs and sat down on the couch.i laid my head on the arm of the chair and drifted to sleep

Chloe's dream

I win my car. my step brother Connor was in his.we raced each other until his car spun out of control and hit me.i snaked the wall. I tried to get out to help Connor but his car was already Engulfed in flames."CONNOR!!" I screamed. I was trapped in my car.

End of dream.

I woke up crying."Connor I miss you so much.it was all my fault" I sobbed to my self over and over. Know I have an actual brother I can't handle it."CONOR GET OUT OF THE CAR!!" I screamed for no reason.the dogs were alerted.they nuzzled into my neck."CONNOR!" I screamed again.this time kian ran in. "CONOR! YOU SHOULDN'T OF DIED!I SHOULD OF BE THE ONE WHO DIED!" I couldn't handle his death."shhhh.its ok."he tried to calm me but I can't be around him like this.i got up and turned the lights on."woah.whats wrong with you're eyes?" He asked."I'm upset they turn dark blue when I'm upset" I started to panic.

"Calm down" he said.i started to stop crying.