The Wattys

So, I dont know if any of you guys checked, but the results of The Wattys have been released.

Aaaaaaaand........

I didnt even make it to the shortlist.

But thats okay, one shot books like this rarely win, so Im not too bothered, besides, I have my new book in the writing, which may have a better chance. I'm hoping to have many more chapters by this time next year, and I might even be able to have a regular schedule for updates. And I am truly sorry for the lack of schedule, it isnt fair on you guys.

In other news, its now official that I have depression, and I honestly dont know how to deal with it. I have good-ish days and then really bad days like today, hell, I left college early because I couldnt stop crying and falling asleep.

Anyways, heres my plan (even though I might not stick to it, I'll try my hardest for you guys):

Im gonna write a good few chapters, maybe 5 or 6, maybe more, and stay quiet for a while. I might post notes to ask for requests, because they are always open for you guys, but other than that I'll be quiet.

I will be writing a christmas special, and I apologise for the lack of halloween special, but happy halloween anyways! I hope you guys had fun! I ended up shitting myself at Fort Amherst.

Anyways, I'll be quiet at least until christmas, when the special will be posted, probably early if I run out of data, but I might go quiet again after that, I cant say for sure, but I will try my hardest to be back for January, probably around the 5th, which is my 17th birthday! (Let the shameless promos begin jfc).

But as I said, I'll try to stick to my plan, but I cant promuse you guys anything, I am so, so sorry for that.

Until the next time,
Farewell my Lords/Ladies/Friends
Xxx