The Fabled Return

Hey guys!!

I return!!

Im finally ready to come back and continue updating, for however long I can keep this going. I cant say for sure how long, as I think it may be time for me to put this wonderful book to rest, but I'll have more news on that later.

In other news, I am now officially 17! Its my birthday today and I couldnt be more excited! Its not as great as being 18, but soon, soon....

Anyways, guys, I have a confession.

And there is a spoiler alert if you havent read past the arc with Sullivan and Wolfram (the Green Witch Arc???) So be warned! Skip to the end, I'll leave a gap that should be big enough to hide any of what Im about to say.

I have only just read the most recent chapters of Kuroshitsuji. With the twin Ciels. Im a bad person.

But what the hell!? I was not expecting that! I had seen the theories for ages now, way before even season 2 of the anime came out, but I never really expected it to be real because of Ciel's flashbacks, unless it was showing the other Ciel and just cutting our Ciel out of the picture entirely? I have no idea but it is truly insane.

However, would you guys be interested in oneshots with the other Ciel? I cant promise much considering we dont know much, but I guess I could give it a shot?

Right, the confession, for those who skipped, was that I only just caught up on Kuroshitsuji, and I might make a new oneshot based on the new chapters but I dont know yet.

Anyhow, updates will be around every Friday, if not then give or take a day depending on whats happening in this mess I call my life.

Until the next time,
Farewell my Lord/Lady/Friend

Ps. Anyone watched or read The Ancient Magus' Bride yet? It has to be one of the most amazing things I have ever found and now Im really sad because I need more episodes and chapters. Its being aired in Japan but not here and gosh I need more.