The leading boy and girl

At the gym
Third person p.o.v.

Its time to audition for the boys, including Ryan. He doesn't even know why is he auditioning , the reason is maybe Jessica. Its strange but he wants to know more about her.

When he was auditioning, Harris ,spider and even Mark cheered him.

'OK,so the results are: Jessica is the leading girl,while I'm in a confusion for the lead boy,I have got 2 excellent boys :Alex and Ryan. Tomorrow we will do a final audition, who wins will be the lead boy.' Announce the teacher,' Rest of the names will be pinned at the notice board.'

At dinner
'Mom,tomorrow is the final audition,I hope I get the position.' Said Ryan.

'For jess?' Mark teased him

'Hey!'

'Who's jess?'asked mom .

'There's a new girl at our school and Rye has a crush on her.'

'Mark ! that's not the way to talk to your brother.' She scolded him

'Sorry mom.'

'By the way Ryan,is she cute?'she asked.

'Mom!'

And they all burst laughing.

At school
Audition

'Ryan are you ready? Where's Alex?'asked teacher.

Then her assistant comes and whispers something into her ear.
'Students ,Alex is not well so he will not be able to participate in the dance,therefore,I declare Ryan as the leading boy. Congrats Ryan.'

'Thank you teacher.'

Then the mech x4 group come congratulating the leader.

'Now you can be with her.' Teased spider .
'Hey!' Ryan punched him in the shoulder.'By the way where is she?'
'I saw her outside.'

Ryan catches up to her.

'Hey! I got selected as the lead boy. Now we are gonna dance together now. Friends?'
Ryan takes his hand out for a handshake. But she didn't replied and kept looking at him with again NOT INTERESTED face, he backs up awkwardly.
She turns and goes away.

Then Ryan gets a call from Leo:' I found her, finally!yes! Come at the robot at 5'o clock.'

Any guesses about the another technopath.I think you all probably know.
Pls comment.
Luv u all.