A new member

Jessica p.o.v.
Well,I have to admit, the robot is AWESOME!!!!

I came back to the X deck and saw leo working, 'What are you working on?'
' I have to transform the robot a little bit so that 2 technopaths can control it together, there will be 2 belts, ask Ryan , he will give you information about how the robot works.'
'Okay'

Ryan gave me information about the robot and we practiced fighting.
' Where do you live?' He asked.

' I don't have a home,so I live in the adoption center.'

'You can stay with us,I'm sure mom will not have any problem.'
With that all eyes staring at him.

' What? I'm just trying to help! Don't look at like me that . All continue their work.' He defended himself.

I refused, but the next thing I remember I was in the car with Mark and Ryan ,to their home.

'Can I ask you a question?' Ryan asked.

'No , you can't ' I replied

We reached 'home'. Ms Walker greeted us warmly.
'You can stay here as long as you want.'she told me.

' Thanku Ms Walker.'
' You can call me 'mom'.'

The word 'mom' ,the word which I erased off my mind,a long ago.

' Sorry , Ms Walker I don't have a habit of calling someone 'mom'.

'At least try.'

'OK Ms Wal....I mean mom.'

The word 'mom' felt so strange but so good.
'Mark show her the room.'

  I followed mark when I heard 'mom' whispering to Ryan,'' Well,she's kinda cute.''

I smiled.....Wait ! I smiled? Why the hell did I smiled? Whatever.....

At dinner time they all were talking and laughing. So,this is what we call family.....

I helped mom washing the dishes. After a lot of thinking , I finally asked her,'Well,um...mom,Harris told me that Ryan was adopted too. Wasn't it difficult for you to make a stranger a part of your family. Well, I have a bad adoption experience, the never accepted me.'

She looked at me.
' No ,it wasn't. We understood him,he brought happiness. Ryan told me about your story ( He left out the powers part) It wasn't your fault. They never understood you.'

She held my face and kissed me on the forehead, the warmth that I never felt before.......