Cute

Ryan's p.o.v.

'Ryan! Get up! School!' I heard mom screaming from downstairs. Agh! I hate early mornings.
' And wake up jess too.' Well,maybe early mornings aren't that bad.

'OK,mom!'

I knocked at Jess's door. I got no answer. I peeked, a little. She was sleeping.  She looked beautiful while sleeping too! She was looking so innocent. I was very sad about what happened to her.

Wait ! Am I liking her! Maybe, but snap it now , wake her up.

I went near her. She was covered in sweat and was mumbling. She was having a nightmare! I tried to wake her up.

She woke up and hugged me. She was scared, very very scared. I comforted her. When she gained consciousness about what was happening she backed up awkwardly.

' Are you fine?'

'Ya,' I could see she was tensed,' I'm- I'm fine . I'm sorry.'

'Its okay.'

'Why you came here?' She asked.

'To wake you up.'

'Now you can go.'

I headed towards the door.

'Jessica ,can I ask you a question?'

'No,you can't .'

Well, I'm gonna wait for that day when she allows me to ask a question,and I exited.

Jessica p.o.v.

During shower I only thought about Ryan. I remember when I first entered the school, my eyes firstly went to him. He had blue eyes. He was the cutest. Today when I hugged him, I felt.....safe.

Am I liking him? No! This can't happen! No! I can't let it happen!