Dad!

Ryan p.o.v.

We arrived at the mine with the robot. We saw a crane with a man, maybe of 40.

You could see that Jess was very happy,assuring us that he was her father. I don't know how she recognized him, maybe it was her internal feeling.

Noticing us, he walked toward us.

'Dad!' Jess ran and hugged her.

He was a little startled, trying to find out who she was,'Jess? Is that you?'

'Yes dad, I missed you so much.'

But he backed up. 'Why are you here? Go back!'
He yelled at Jess.

We all were shocked.

'Dad, what are you saying?'

'Do you came here to find me?' He chuckled,'Get lost! You are nothing. I didn't wanted you to be born. It was your mother,who wanted you. Not me! You were just a failed experiment! You couldn't even give me money. You didn't even developed powers.....Do you think I never tracked you, I always followed you, you only caused destruction, you are a bad luck!'

Jess stood there only to break at any time. I headed towards her when mark stopped me, he was right, I should not interfere.

Just then, the rock that the crane was holding started to fall at her dad. But she managed to keep it in place using her powers.

'Woah, you developed the powers.....I have an idea. I work for harper.' Jess was about to break . He looked at us,'Leave your stupid friend and work with us, you can earn much money.'

Jess began to walk towards him

'No! Jess!' I yelled.

'No dad, I won't. I only lived with one purpose, that maybe I'll able to find you, but-but I can't even have that. I hate you! You are saying to leave me those people, who made me first happy. The mom who first cared for me, Ryan the boy maybe,whom I lik-'  she stopped, remembering what she was saying.'No dad, I won't or wait.....I am not gonna call you dad anymore, from today you are not my dad.'

'Your wish.'he smirked.
'Stupid emotional teens.'he mumbled.

Jess began to walk away, and stumbled into mark.
He helped her up

'Let's go guys.'she said with her weakened voice.

Well this is one of my favourite chapters, please comment on it .

Thank you all.