I will forget it all

Ryan's p.o.v.

'How's she?'asked Harris.

'She's just laying at her bed staring at the ceiling'
replied Mark.

We came straight home from the mine. Jess didn't even uttered a word.

'Kids! Dinner time!..........where's Jess?'asked mom.

'Um...she's a little tired from dancing, I'll get the food to her.' I said , taking food from her.

I entered the Jess's room. As Mark said, she was just laying at her bed, staring at the ceiling. Not crying.

'Jess, dinner.'

She didn't replied.
I put the dinner on the table aside.

She needs time.

I exited.

(After half hour)

I heard a knock on my door.

'Ryan?'

'Jess?'

'Um..... I wanted to talk you.'

'Sure, come.'

She sat at my bed.

'Um....actually.... actually I want to leave the robot. They are true, I'm bad luck. I'm useless, I can't hurt you people more.'

'Oh jess! It isn't like that.' I hugged her,'Tell everything, tell what you want to, cry if you want to.'

I felt tears on my shoulders, she broke down completely, she told me how she felt over so much years, she felt alone , she told me everything.

(Time passes)
(Well, I took this scene from a drama, I don't own it. I liked it so used it.)

'Feeling better?' I asked her after she broke down and let everything go.

'Yeah, a lot...um....earlier...'

'You crying?'

'Ya, don't tell it to anyone.' I smiled on that one.

'Sure, I won't. I'll forget it all, whenever you want to tell  someone something, tell me, I'll forget it if you want me to.' I assured her.

'Really?'

'Yes.'

'Then, forget this one too.' With that she kissed me.

Plz comment on this one.