Chapter 5

I ended up falling asleep on Bobby's couch. When I woke up, Dean was standing over the side of the couch.

"Morning, princess." His voice was smooth and deep.

I rolled off the couch, landing on the hard floor. I flipped him the bird and stood up. Why is he here?

"Morning, Kylee." Sam's voice came from the kitchen.

"Hi, Sammy." I waved.

I grabbed the coffee pot. The warmth of the substance warmed my body. And woke me up a little. I drank maybe two cups before someone cleared their throat. I rolled my eyes, knowing it was Dean.

"We need to have a chat." Deans gruff voice came from next to me. Both of the boys leaned next to me.

"About?" I questioned, drinking another cup of coffee.

"Your journal." Dean dropped the thing on the counter, "What is it about?"

"How the hell did you get that?" I growled. I went to go for my bag, but both of them pulled me back against the counter.

"There's some things in your journal that we've never seen before. Not even in our dad's journal. How do you know about this?" Sam questioned.

"My dad made a deal with an angel. He gave him the information, I copied it down in my own journal from his. Why do you even care?" I snapped.

"Because. It probably all has to deal with why the angels, and demons, are coming after you. And that Jared guy. What was his deal anyway?" Dean crossed his arms.

I walked over to my bag, and rummaged through it. I found one of my dad's journals. I flipped through the pages. It took a minute, but I found it.

"That's why." I showed the page.

"1990- Nest of vampires in Emerald Isle, North Carolina. Murdered families, homeless, and others. 20 vamps, all well known townsfolk." Sam read aloud, "What's this gotta do with anything?"

"Keep reading."

"September 15, 1996- Same vampire nest, more deaths. Killed all but one. He got away- barely.

October 1996- few months after daughter born, vampire's back.

And it goes on farther about this Jared guy... So, pretty much your dad killed a bunch of vampires, but one, and it was getting you for revenge?" Dean spoke this time.

"Yup. But, now the bastard's dead, and the scar will be a reminder of his existence. So... Any questions?" I crossed my arms, placing the journal behind me.

"What do you mean 'scar?'" Dean asked.

"I mean, he bit me like seven years ago, and he knew where I've been because he never lost my scent." I explained.

"Where's the scar?" Sam asked, raising his eyebrows.

"There's multiple. I was sixteen. He abducted me from a job in Lawrence, Kansas, and kept me for a few weeks. Nobody could find me. I went through torture, and near death experiences. Would you like to see the many scars?" I asked, almost regretting it.

Sam nodded. I pulled my shirt over my head .

"Now, that's what I call hot." Dean raised his eyebrows.

"You're just upset you don't have boobs... Or nads." I replied, smirking.

My shirt was off, and I was left in sweatpants and a sports bra.

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

SAM POV

Kylee's skin wasn't as smooth as a normal person's would be. It had raised skin where teeth had punctured her pale skin; jagged and straight scars where a knife had ripped her skin. I looked over at Dean.