Chapter 25

After the trio ate, Kylee drove them back to the bunker. When they all sat at one of the tables, Dean cracked into his cherry pie. Kylee, being her jokster self, grabbed the pie from under his fork. Dean glared at her while she had this odd look on her face. Dean stood up across from Kylee, and she stood up. She held the pie in her hand, and she pushed it into Dean's face. Dean responded by letting the pie fall from his face, and making a Bitch Face at the twenty three year old girl. She was acting like a three year old.

"So, how's that pie, Dean?" She asked, smirking.

Dean glared at her, "You are so funny, Kid."

"And I'm the funny kid who can beat your ass at a sparring match!" She chuckled. Kylee sat back down next to Sam.

^^^^^^^^^^^

DEAN POV

Sam looked like he was about to pee himself when Kylee sat next to him. I mean, seriously! Sammy, get your damn head in the game! Seriously.

I saw Kylee look over to Sam, while I got up to wash my face. Damn piece of pie wasted. Sonofabitch. She knows how I love me some pie! Bitch.

After washing my face, I heard them talk in a hushed whisper. I wonder. Me being me, I quietly walked behind them, and listened in.

"Have you remembered much?" Sam asked, turning his head. Their heads were like two inches apart. I just wanted to push their faces together.

She glanced down, and shook her face, "No... Just uh- a little about... This-" she motioned between them. I smirked, something was gonna happen. The she looked into his gigantore eyes, "Why?"

I saw the colored parts of Sam's eyes move down, then back up, "Just wondering."

I rolled my eyes. Seriously. If they weren't gonna do something, I was gonna smash their-

Kylee had pressed her lips to Sammy's, and began to kiss him.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

SAM POV

Kylee pressed her lips to mine, and placed her hands on the sides of my face. It took me a moment, but I kissed her back. It was much needed, I just couldn't do it myself. The kiss became more heated, and I grabbed her hips. She hopped on to my chair, straddling me. Her hands moved into my hair, and messed it up a little.

I heard a cough, and Kylee and I pulled away. I looked behind me to see Dean with a smirk on his lips, and a laugh being pressed back. I looked back at Kylee, and she hand a red blush. She tucked a stray curly hair behind her ear.

"I mean, I don't mind the whole thing of my bro getting action," Dean motioned to us, "But, not right here. Or in front of me."

"Trust me, Dean. You'd only watch because it's free, live porn." Kylee shot.

I laughed, trying not to get smacked by Dean. I coughed awkwardly, and sat back. Dean smacked the back of my head. Kylee got off of me, and we got back to work. Dean left to grab pictures and Kylee's old phone.Kylee took her seat next to me, and leaned her head back. Her light blonde-ish brown curls swept over the chair and behind her-pressed against the chair. I looked at her, slightly cocking my head.

"Whatcha' staring at, Sammy?" She asked, her eyelids covering her blue orbs.

I looked away, "I like it when you call me Sammy." I mumbled, "And I'm just staring to stare. I missed you for a year and a half."

I saw her from the corner of my eye, opening her eyes, and sitting up to look at me, "If I remembered that far back, is probably would've been missing you, too. But, what matters is that we're here now."