Chapter 18

After getting home from Tennessee, Sam and I were happy. We were home, and alone. We had no more problems to deal with. For awhile. we sat in my small apartment, relaxed and tired. A knock at the door made me perk up... But, then it made me suspicious. It's rare someone will ever knock at my door.

I looked over at Sam, and raised my eyebrow. Sam shrugged, and I grabbed my 9 millimeter pistol. I silently got up, and pushed it against the door. I pulled the door open, and Crowley stood there, a snide smirk on his lips.

"Well, hello, Un-Jolly Green Giant. How are you?"

Without warning, I shot him in the shoulder, "What the hell do you want, Crowley?"

"I would've popped in, but you're house is lined with salt. You're smart, but not that smart," he blew the line of salt.

By the time Crowley got inside, Sam was standing with a smirk on his face. He pointed. I looked up, and saw my handy demon trap.

"Looks like you've been outsmarted," I smirked, "I'd say go deep throat a knife, but you're kind of trapped." 

Crowley looked up, "Dammit. This again? really?"

"What d'you want?" Sam growled.

"I need that sword," Crowley growled, "Where is it? Vivian didn't have it. She said you did."

"Well, Vivian's a liar. So, why trust a demon. Oh, wait," I mumbled. Good thing the sword was hidden. Still in between my collarbones on a chain.

"You're funny. Where. Is. It?" Crowley shouted.

"Somewhere you'll never find it."

Sam grunted, and fell in a lump on the floor. I cried out, "What did you do?!"

"I didn't do it. He did." Crowley pointed a finger at a man, "Now, we can do this the easy way. Or , the hard way," he answered again when I didn't, "Fine. The hard way it is."

I felt something hard hit my neck. I fell into a heap, and darkness became my new friend.

_*_*_*_*_*_*_

I opened my eyes slowly. A bright light was shining on my face, making my want to cover my eyes. But, I couldn't. I looked down. I was tied to a metal table. My wrists and ankles were strapped down by leather buckles. I struggled, but only felt the pain in my neck grow larger.

"Good! You're awake," Crowley's voice came from the door of the large, old room. It was tiled like a surgical room.

"What the hell, Crowley?"

He walked closer. Over his suit, he wore a white bakers' cover. Ya' know, the one that straps around your waist, and around your neck? That one. But, instead of baking ingredients, it's spattered with blood. Wonderful.

" well, I'm going to have some fun until you tell me where the sword is."

I rolled my eyes, "It doesn't matter what you do to me. I'll never tell you where it is."

A table of surgical tools sat next to the table I was strapped into. He picked up a long, sharp knife with a wooden handle, "You'll want to, after this."

Without a warning, he cut into the uncovered skin on my thigh. I could feel the blood pool from the deep cut, down the sides of my thigh. I made a grunting noise, and shut my eyes tight. Goddammit that hurt! With the same knife, he went again, but stabbing into my calf. This time, I screamed. There was a damn hole below my knee! I screamed again as he twisted the knife.

"Okay! Okay! I'll tell you!" I shouted.

"Go on."

"Up your ass."

Crowley growled, and pulled the knife out. It wasn't nearly as painful as it was, but it still stung.

He grabbed another instrument . This time, if was a smaller blade, but it was dipped in something.

"Everybody had a weakness. So, I'm going to find out what yours is."Crowley pulled the knife along my arm. I could smell another person's blood, "It's angel blood."

Obviously it didn't work. He dipped it in another substance. It was clear and smelled of salt. Holy water. Nothing happened. Another liquid. Nothing. This went on for about thirty more liquids. And a ton of blood loss.

"You're just not allergic to anything!" He shouted.

He seemed to have an idea pop up in his noggin'. He took another blade, and cut his arm with it. Only the blade was covered in his blood. My body was pretty numb from blood loss, but when he took it across my skin, he felt a burning sensation. I could feel my skin bubble.

"Gotcha'. My blood seems to be the thing that hurts you." He smirked.

Within another few minutes, my body wanted to regenerate. So, I was back in an almost dead sleep.

_*_*_*_*_*_**_*_*_

SAM POV

It's been a week since Kylee was taken. I was going crazy on where she was. I'd looked all over Massachusetts. Nothing. She was gone. I sat on her couch, trying to rack my brain on where she was. Crowley had taken her. Where would Crowley go to take an innocent soul? Well... Maybe not so innocent, but you know what I mean.

My cell started to ring in my pocket, making me jump.

"Hello?"

"It's Garth. Where are you?"

"Boston. Kylee's apartment. Why?"

"Well, I tried calling her , and it went through as the 'server to this phone is gone.' So, what happened?"

"Well, Crowley took her. She's... She's-"

"Oh. Well, I'm already on my way to Boston, so I'll see you in maybe 36 hours."

"Okay. Bye, Garth." I hung up the phone.

I leaned back on the couch. How long until I see her again? Will I ever?