Chapter 9

A few days passed, and I was stuck in Bobby's place because Cas is being a dick. I was in the 'Panic Room' where nothing could get to me. Do you know how boring this was? I mean, now I know what Sammy went through. Yes, I heard about the Demon blood.

"We've gotta go. We'll see you when we get back." Sam came down, leaving the lock open on purpose.

"Okay. See ya' then." I waved.

After the grumble of Dean's Impala faded , I went up into Bobby's kitchen. I was hungry. I rummaged through it. Dean's week old food sat in the fridge. That was pretty much it. And beer.

"Wonderful. I have to leave the safety of this wonderful home to get food." I mumbled to myself.

Before I could do anything, I showered. Best feeling ever. Especially when you're locked in an iron room for three days. Great right?

After getting out of the shower, and during off, I pulled on light ripped jeans, a Deadwood, SD t-shirt, and a flannel. I pulled my hair into a braid, and walked down the rickety stairs. My keys sat on a hook embedded into the wall. I smirked, grabbing them and getting into my car.

I received a text from Sammy:

You okay?

-Sam

I'm fine. About to get food.

Be careful. See you in a few days.

-Sam

I didn't reply because I didn't need to. He knew what I was doing. I was safe.

Before I actually left, I popped open the trunk, and retrieved my trust pistol, and a pocket knife. I slipped the knife into my back pocket, and the gun into the waistband of my jeans.

Getting back into my car, I sped out of Bobby's mile long drive way. The dirt crunched under my tires.

_______

After actually getting into town, I pulled into a diner. I grabbed my book from the glove box, and went inside. The small diner had few people in it. Most were drinking coffee and reading the newspaper. I checked the time. Noon. Why would people still be here? Maybe a day off? Eh, I really don't care.

I sat at a small booth. Picking up the menu, I flipped through the pages. Coffee and a greasy burger.

I ordered my food, and opened my book. Even though I rarely have time for this, I do it anyway . It's calming. Reading was always my get away... Either that, or playing my cello.

I heard my coffee get placed on the table. I thanked the waiter, and sipped the heated liquid.

"Found my sword, yet?" Crowley's accent was lower than normal. Almost a whisper.

I looked up, then back to my book, "Nope." I lied.

"You have three days." Then, he just disappeared.

My food came, and I ate it. Wonderful greasy burgers always fixed my anxious self. Food was also my getaway.

After finishing, I left what I owed on the table, and a tip.

Driving back to Bobby's was quiet. I didn't feel like listening to music. I felt like staying in the quietness. I started to think of my plan after the Leviathans. Leave, stay in the quiet. Stay away from the Winchesters. Stay off the radar. Maybe Sammy's little crush will disappear. Maybe.

___________

"You've gotta find that sword, Darling." Crowley said.

"No. I don't even want it! I never signed up for it!" I shouted at him.