Chapter 24

After they were done with Denver, Dean drove them back to the bunker. The next few days, the Winchester brothers worked on training the hunter in distress. Kylee did pretty well. A few things they worked on, boosted her memories and she caught on in just seconds. Like swiping from under someone's feet. Kylee ended up kicking Sam's from under him, and he ended up on his ass while Dean laughed his ass off. But, that landed him right next to Sam. Kylee smirked, and helped Sam and Dean back to their feet.

"I guess I'm remembering how to do some stuff," she smiled. It was something neither of the brothers had seen: a genuine smile.

"Pop quiz: How do you kill a vampire? A) shoving a stake through it's heart, or shoving a crucifix in its face?" Dean questioned.

She thought for a moment, "Neither. You decapitate it."

Dean made the 'nice job' face. The trio carried on with the training, and Kylee got better with regaining memories again.

"What about a shifter?" Sam asked, crossing his arms over his chest. The trio walked up the stairs of the Bat Cave. It's what the Men of Letters made. The giant house thing... Yeah, that's what Dean decided to call the Bat Cave.

"Silver... I think," Kylee questioned herself.

Sam nodded. Sam and Dean kept questioning Kylee about how to kill supernatural creatures, and whatnot. They even made her take apart a pistol, put it back together, and repeat until she could do it in under a minute.

"So, what now?" Kylee asked, sitting at one of the many Men of Letters tables.

"Well, now, we spar," Dean smirked.

"Last time I did that, I kicked your ass," she smirked back.

Dean's smirk faltered, "Shaddup."

Dean pulled his black tee shirt off, and took his stance. Kylee took her stance, while a memory came back to her. She remembered letting Dean go first, so she did that. When he went first, she pivoted out of the way. He lost his balance, and Kylee kicked him lightly, making him fall forward. Dean grumbled as he hit the floor. Kylee put her foot on his back.

"I win," she chuckled. Her chuckle lasted for a few seconds before she ended up on the floor.

Dean had grabbed her ankle from her place, and she ended up on her back. Dean stood up, and Kylee took her chance. She smacked her wrist behind his knees, landing him back on his spine. He groaned again. Kylee rolled on to him, and straddled his hips. She pressed her forearm to his throat, and smirked.

"I win," Kylee got up and pulled Dean with her.

"Now you have to wrestle with Unjolly- Green giant." Dean chuckled.

"Shut up, Dean." Sam barked.

Kylee downed a half a bottle of water, and took a stance in front of Sammy. But, this time, she attacked first. Kylee caught Sam off guard, and swiped her leg under his feet. Sam landed on the hard floor, and grunted. Kylee jumped on top of him, and acted as if she was going to throw a punch at his face. Sam caught her off guard by flipping them over. He pinned Kylee's arms above her head, and they were both smirking. Now, Kylee regained another memory of hers. Sam and Kylee were tackling each other and Dean walked in, saying-

"Well, this is awkward," Dean chimed.

Sam was paying attention to his brother, so Kylee took her chance. She kneed his chest, and pushed him off of her. Sam flailed his arms a little, and landed back on his back. Kylee grabbed his arm, and flipped him on his stomach. She pulled his arm between his shoulder blades, and pulled up. Sam grunted, and tapped out.

"And. I win." Kylee chuckled, getting up.

Sam still lied on the wood floor, letting his arm hang limp, "Where did you learn that?"

"I don't know," Kylee shrugged, "Just thought about it... I guess."

When Sam finally got up, they decided to actually take a break. Both Sam and Dean put their shirts back on, and Kylee just sat in one of the swivel chairs by the giant map. She sighed, as a few memories came back. They were of her hunting, and getting hunted... And hunting with Sam and Dean.

"So, what's on the rest of the agenda?" Kylee asked, leaning back.

"Well, I say we get some grub, and jog your memory with pictures and journals," Dean stood up.

"Well, then I'm gonna shower," Kylee got up, and stretched.

"Dammit!" Dean mumbled.

Kylee chuckled and took her much needed shower. It only took a few minutes, so Dean hopped in right after her. After Kylee got dressed in a black v-neck tee, a pair of ripped jeans, and her black boots, she put her half dry hair in a tight pony tail. Dean was working on getting his hair gelled, so Kylee waited at the gigantic map in another swivel chair. When Dean walked out, Sam was just walking from his room and about to put his shirt on. Kylee accidentally looked at Sam, and she got another memory. It was her and Sam... Doing... Stuff.

She smirked, "Hey, Sammy. I wouldn't mind if you walked around half naked anymore."

Dean's eyes widened, and he looked at her, "Dude! He's my brother. He's not walking around like that."

Sam walked over to Dean and whispered, "I think she remembered something."

Dean caught on, "You got intimate with her? You go Sammy!"

Dean said that a little loud, and Kylee glared at him. She grabbed a pen from the table, and launched it at Dean's head. The plastic tube hit him square in the back of his head, making him turn to Kylee and glare. She smirked.

"Are we ready?" She asked, getting up.

"Yes," Sam said, tossing Kylee a set of keys.

As soon as she made contact, she got the image of a navy blue, 1967 Chevy Impala.

"Are these the keys to my impala?" She asked.

Both Sam and Dean answered in unison, "Yeah."

"Am I driving?"

"Sure, why not." Dean said, "I CALL SHOTGUN."

Sam sighed.

To food they went.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

A/N: HOLA. What's up my readers? Haha. Leave me comments and stuff. Thank you!!!

:)

So, early update. I'll be busy tomorrow and the next, so yeah. Enjoy :)

~Mae