ᴏɴᴇ.

Keysha💛

"GET YO ASS UP AND GET READY FOR SCHOOL." My daddy barged into my room and yanked me out my bed and threw me on the ground. I could smell the strong liquor on his breath. I mentally rolled my eyes because the day hadn't even started and he was already piss drunk. It was still early in the morning and he already had that drunk smell to him. I couldn't do nothing but gag.

"Aight I'm up." I semi- yelled getting up off the floor to make my small twin size bed. I didn't like my daddy for shit in the world. He was a drunk, abusive and mentally crazy. I was stuck with his ass until I graduated and I was determined to get the fuck on and never look back. I hated being in his presence and under the same roof as him, since I was thirteen years old because that's when everything changed.

My mommy left us when I was that age. She claimed she was tired of my daddy and didn't want anything to do with him, but she left me with him, because she claimed I look just like him and didn't want to look at me every day, because I remind her of him. But was that really a reason to give up your only daughter? I never understood how a mother gives up her daughter. Her only daughter at that.

Both of their ass was crazy if you ask me. Ever since my mama left him, he would drink all day, every day. Half of his check went straight on liquor. We were barely making it through and he wanted to spend every little dime on alcohol. I was fending for myself in this fucked up ass world. And it's been like that since I was thirteen.

I had been dealing with the abuse of my daddy for so long that I had become accustomed to the daily pain he inflicted on me. It was times that I wanted to kill myself but knew that I had much more to live for. 

"KEYSHA! HURRY UP, SO YOU CAN COOK ME BREAKFAST BEFORE YOU LEAVE!" My daddy screamed in my room, breaking me of my thoughts. My daddy made me cook and clean for him, like I was his wife and I'm not. After my mom left, my childhood was literally ripped away from me. I had to grow up very fast. I was no longer a little girl.

I couldn't do nothing but take care of him. And if I wasn't taking care of him, I was at school. I was like a robot I did the same thing every day. Wake up, get slapped around, take care of him, go to school, come home, get slapped around, take care of him, and REPEAT. And if I didn't do one thing he said I had a black eye or bruise to show for it.

I missed my mom so much, but it was literally fuck her because she had a choice and she chose herself. She never even checked up on me or made sure I was straight. That alone made me know that it was fuck my parents.

"I wish his ass would die already," I mumbled. I picked out my outfit for today, it wasn't nothing fancy, but some grey tights, a black hoodie and some old grey and white Nike tennis shoes. I loved fashion, and one day I was going be a top designer for the celebrities and wearing all the top designer but since I didn't have a job and no money and was barely making it through, certain shit would have to be put on hold for a minute.

I finally hopped in the shower and did my hygiene. I flat ironed my purple blunt cut bob, thanks to my girl Shay for hooking me up. I applied some lip gloss and sprayed on some perfume. I looked myself over in the mirror, satisfied with the results. Even though I didn't have designer yet; I was still fine. I could make anything look good. I grabbed my book bag, house keys and phone and went downstairs to make this psycho some food.

I always thought about ways to kill my daddy, but I was too damn pretty to go to jail and I refused to cut my life short because I couldn't stand his ass. I would just have to make it through until graduation.

Finally done cooking his breakfast. He came in the kitchen with his smug smirk on his face. I rolled my eyes. "Aight, I'm gone." I grabbed my stuff and headed for the front door.