ᴇɪɢʜᴛᴇᴇɴ.

Omniscient 🖤
Keysha💛
Miami Trip🌴

Omniscient 🖤 Keysha💛Miami Trip🌴

Miami was treating me good. I was definitely thinking about moving down here when I get my shit together. I knew I couldn't stay in Memphis forever, so I was definitely considering Miami.  Rayven and I had been down here for a couple of days. We decided to leave early because we wasn't trying to be nowhere near them hating ass bitches Vicky and Lola.

I still had it out for that bitch Vicky. It was still on sight. But this weekend it was all about the money and having fun with my girl.

I wasn't letting no hating ass bitch ruin my coins or mood again and I definitely wasn't letting nobody ruin my vacation.

"Take my picture Ray." I smiled.

"Ooooohhhhh Bitch you fine as fuck." She smiled taking my picture and hitting my ass.

"You so gay bro." I laughed.

Rayven and I had definitely gotten closer. She was like a sister that I always wanted. She came at a bad time in my life but I swear she brightened it up.

We had so much in common and in certain ways we acted just alike.

I did miss Shay and Ebony but what's done is done and I then learned to not chase nobody. PERIOD! I wish them nothing but the best though and I hoped and prayed that we could find our way back.

"Only gay for you baby." She smiled blowing me a kiss. I couldn't do none but laugh because this bitch is literally a whole joke.

We was in the mall looking for something for tonight and just looking for some clothes period. Miami had everything.

Tonight was the night of Ced's Birthday Bash. Ced was the mystery guy who kept asking for private dances with me and giving me way more money for it. I wasn't complaining about it though.

Rayven had told me that Ced was known around the streets of Memphis, and that he was a notorious king pin. I didn't know who he was because I barely came out the house but being around him, he didn't give me king pin vibes, but I didn't know how a king pin was suppose to act because I never even been around one.

He wanted us to dance at his birthday bash. I wasn't nervous because I had gotten use to dancing in front of niggas every night. That's how I made my hustle so I wasn't ashamed.

Stripping wasn't something that I wanted to do but it was something that I had to do. Everybody had a hustle and stripping was mines.

Making our way back to the hotel we was staying in. "Girl I'm tired as fuck." Rayven sighed.

"Me too bitch, I'm definitely about to go in here and take a nap." I sighed.

Rayven and I was sharing a hotel suite and it had everything we needed it. We both had our own rooms and own bathroom, a kitchen and living room connected. We walked into our rooms and went our separate ways.