ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ.

Keysha💛

Welcome everybody to Club Dimes. The hottest club in the city. Where we make your wildest dreams come true. Everybody get your money together for one of the hottest ladies in here and a club favorite.... I know you missed her. So everybody welcome...

CANDYYYYY!! They DJ yelled over the mic.

Keysha had gotten used to hearing her stage name over the mic. She had only been working at Club Dimes for a little over three months and she has already become a hot commodity.

Every nigga in here wanted a piece of Candy or they wanted to know who the mystery girl was behind the mask and mostly every bitch who she worked with hated her guts; but she didn't give a damn because all she was here for was the money.

Ever since she got back from Miami and seeing Shay and King. Keysha knew she had to embrace the stripping life. She couldn't keep caring what people thought of her because at the end of the day she was tryna make money.

Keysha had walked up the stairs and she heard all the men going crazy and that put a smile on her face. She has gotten use to all the attention that she was receiving.

I had on a gold glittery two piece with some thigh high gold boots and to say I was fine as fuck, was an understatement. I was bad as fuck. She thought.

Shake That by Megan thee Stallion begin to blast loud as hell over the club speakers. I walked onto the circular stage and all attention was on me like every other night.

I had become accustomed to the spotlight glowing on my skin.

When the DJ replayed the song, I let the music takeover me.

Who shake that ass the best? Me
He wanna know how I move on the D
I want a nigga that eat like a Q
Why you with her and she built like a P?
Ride on that dick on my tiptoes
Pussy so good that he hittin' the wall
I'm tryna come put that ass in your face
I got him makin' a mess in his clothes

I worked the pole for a minute to give these niggas a tease but I wasted no time releasing my C cup breast from my bra.

I went to the right side and shook my breast in the men's face and they wasted no time throwing the money in the air.

I was ready to stop teasing them so I untied my gold thong now I was in nothing but my birthday suit. I let the music takeover my body.

I went to the other section squatting down showing them niggas my pussy. I knew them niggas loved my body and it showed when all the money came raining down. I was in love with the thrill stripping gave me.

It gave me a rush that I never felt before.

I finished up my set leaving them niggas yelling and screaming my name.

I smirked and left the stage satisfied with my performance. Gino grabbed my cash and my clothes while I went in the dressing room to get cleaned up, since that was my last set.

"My bitch out there giving them niggas a show." Rayven boasted.

Keysha and Rayven had become real close. Ever since the Miami trip they were inseparable. You can say they were like sisters.

Rayven always boasted Keysha head up and it was definitely vice versa.

Rayven was there to make her money and she felt like Keysha wasn't stopping her bag like them other bitches thought.

That's why Keysha fucked with Rayven because she wasn't no hating ass bitch. PERIOD!

"You know how we do. Those niggas in love." Keysha stated.