ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ.

Shay💚

I throw that ass back to see if he gon catch itAin't athletic but it's tennis for the necklaceAyy where that cash at, I stack it like TetrisReal gutta bitch, real plugs and connectionsFirst I make him eat it 'til he lock jaw

Ain't athletic but it's tennis for the necklace
Ayy where that cash at, I stack it like Tetris
Real gutta bitch, real plugs and connections
First I make him eat it 'til he lock jaw

"I'm a REAL ass, RICH ass bitch from the South." Shay dropped it low in a ratchet twerk watching herself in the mirror as she rapped along to Mulatto.

She had called herself cleaning up Rasheed's house until one of her favorite songs played on the Bluetooth speaker then all her cleaning up went out the window.

Shay was happy to finally be back from Miami, and as much as she loved it out there, she was indeed glad to be back home in her city. Even though Miami showed her a good time and revealed a lot of shit. Shay was glad to be back on the grind.

She was ready to get back to the money, and get everything in motion for her family. Her mama was still ignoring her, but she knew her mama was paying the bills with the money she sent her every week. Thanks to her brother keeping her updated.

Shay hadn't even talked to her other siblings but she made a mental note to call them, and take them somewhere this weekend. No matter how much her mother ignored her, she wasn't gone stop doing for them.

"Aye turn off all that girl shit." Rasheed yelled over the music. He had been ripping and running ever since they got back from Miami. Shay had barely seen him so she was surprised and startled to see him in the house.

He wasn't answering his phone or texting her back, and his location was all of a sudden off. Shay didn't want to jump to conclusions so she just chucked it up as Ced had him doing some undercover shit.

She was hoping and praying that was the case, because she didn't like feeling played at all.

"Don't be coming in her trying to dictate some shit, when ain't nobody seen or heard from your ass." Shay pouted. Shay had gotten used to being around Rasheed all day, every day, so not seeing him for a couple days wasn't sitting right with her.

"I know I been handling major business, and you know Ced called that urgent meeting so why you not ready." Rasheed asked irritated. Knowing Shay could take forever to get ready, and if he had to leave her, he would.

Rasheed had been busy ever since the plane landed back in Memphis. From Stacey being pregnant and needy, to the drug business. Rasheed couldn't find time for just him.

You wouldn't even think they just got back from Miami because he was definitely wanting to hop on a plane and go back.

"First off, I'm ready, I'm wearing this, second off, take your attitude where ever the fuck you been cause I don't have time for it." Shay voiced.

"You not wearing that shit, go change." Rasheed demanded.

"Not my daddy Rasheed, and I'm grown. I'm definitely wearing this." Shay stated looking down at her attire. She had on some black spandex, with a white tank top, and some red Crocs. Her outfit was comfortable and she approved.