ғɪᴠᴇ.

Omniscient🖤

King walked into his boss Ced office and took a seat. He had to speak with Ced about letting Shay join the team. King didn't usually go out his way for everybody, but Shay seemed like she really needed to be put on. And she seemed like she wanted to be put on.

He didn't know how Ced was gone react because Ced took this drug game very serious, and he didn't allow just anybody in. Ced was on a business call at the moment but he knew that King had come by because he wanted to speak with him about some business, and business was always on his mind.

Ced wasn't your typical drug king, he wasn't fat and he wasn't old. He didn't have the size like all drug dealers but he had the heart. Ced was short with light brown smooth skin, he had curly hair that was cut on the side, and dimples that took you out the game every time he smiled. He didn't care how people pictured him because he had more money than them.

Ced's father was one of the top drug men in the game before he got out the game and let his only son takeover. His father use to have the streets locked in but he felt like he had become too old to keep running the streets and hustling, and after all the money start piling in, he invested his money and got out. Once Ced got in the business, he changed everything around and now more money was flowing in, and Ced was now one of the richest niggas in Memphis.

Ced wasn't an old nigga but he took King, Rasheed and Jayceon under his wing and taught them everything he knew but he still keep some of his secrets. He kept money in in their pockets and he put them on to take care of themselves and their families. Coming from the bottom and having nothing and making your way up felt good to those young men.

Ced didn't trust nobody easily. He always had his guard up, one thing his father always told him was, "watch the niggas close to you," and it had always stuck with Ced especially with King, Rasheed and Jayceon he trusted them young niggas with his life. They didn't have a flaw in their body.

"Wussup King, what you wanted to communicate with me about?" Ced asked taking a pull from his blunt that he had just rolled.

"I know this girl who trying to work for you, she told me she trying to do it for her family." King stated.

Ced looked at him like he had two heads. Ced didn't let females work for him anymore because when he did, they played hard but when the time came they ended up being scary as fuck and emotional. He just felt like bitches wasn't built for the game. They should be at home taking care of the home life.

He didn't have time to hold nobody hand. "Tell me what you think about her, do you think she can handle herself because I'm not holding nobody hand King." He stated.

"I trust her, she little but she seem like she can handle herself, and she looked serious as fuck when she asked me." King stated honestly.

"Umm okay, I'm going to see about her, but tell her to meet me here at midnight tonight. Don't be late." He stated seriously.

King nodded and made his way outside with his boys. He texted Shay what his boss said and she stated she had no ride. He told her he'll scope her and she said okay.

Rasheed and Jayceon was outside play fighting. "I swear they act so childish sometimes." King thought. "Man can y'all quit playing so damn much, we got plays to make. Then we gotta pick up Shay later." King stated irritated.

"Why we picking up my future wife fo?" Rasheed asked.

"Remember I told you, she trying to work for Ced." King stated getting in the car driving off.

"And I don't know why you think that's your future wife, that girl ain't checking for you." Jayceon laughed.

"Man please Shay know she my wife, stop being a hater and worry about you and Dessi." Rasheed spoke.