ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ.

Ebony💙

"You are two months pregnant Ms

"You are two months pregnant Ms. Taylor you will need to make an appointment with your OBGYN so you guys can discuss further options." Ebony had been replaying that dialogue over and over in her head. She couldn't understand how she slipped up and got pregnant. She replayed every scenario in her head and every time her and Gotti did it without a rubber. She knew she was supposed to been pregnant.

She didn't know how to feel about being pregnant. She was numb to everything at the moment.

Being a high school dropout and two months pregnant was not part of the plan for Ebony Renee Taylor. She had plans to be married at least before she started popping out a nigga kids.

She didn't think her life could take another turn but here she was pregnant with a child and had no idea what to do. She didn't believe in aborting a child that she was laying up trying to have when she was fucking somebody without a rubber.

She always wanted kids, but just not so soon in her life with nothing to fall back on but Gotti and she didn't know how he felt about having children with her.

Laying down watching How to get away with Murder. Ebony found herself cooped up in the house since she got the news. She only got up to eat and shower, and barely did that because she couldn't keep anything down and she never felt like moving. She hadn't been to see her grandma since she got the news, and felt kind of guilty.

She had felt like her grandma was giving up, and didn't want to fight anymore, and with Ebony being pregnant and not having her grandma there, was not something she wanted to deal with.

She didn't want to talk to anyone, and had yet to tell Gotti the news of being pregnant, afraid of what he might say or do.

Ebony sighed as tears fell from her eyes yet again. She had been crying more and more since the news broke. She couldn't keep her emotions under control at all.

They never had the child conversation, but every time Ebony tried to bring it up, he somehow always ended up changing the subject, and Ebony let him afraid that he didn't see a future with her. You would think he would want to have the conversation as many times as he went in raw.

She knew from the beginning that she wanted a life with Gotti. She wanted to have his kids, be his wife and everything else. So even though she was scared out of her mind about being pregnant, she loved the idea of being pregnant by the man she loved.

Ebony hadn't even been to his house. She had been staying back at her grandma's house, even with it being lonely. She needed that space and time to think to herself. Ever since she stole from him; she had been avoiding him hard.

She knew if she seen him, he would figure out that she was hiding something and she had two big ass secrets at the moment and one she was taking to the grave with her.