ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ.

Shay💚

"You play entirely too much Rasheed

"You play entirely too much Rasheed." I stated mushing him in his face. After my mommy kicked me out, I called Rasheed and he let me stay with him. We been kicking it every day since. He play too much though, a make me slap his ass.

"You know you like when I play with you." Rasheed laughed. I rolled my eyes.

"So what you doing today clown." I asked sitting up.

"You if you let me." He smirked.

"Bye stupid, you can't never take nothing serious, ugh you so annoying." I pouted.

"What I tell yo ass bout all that pouting Shay, damn." He grunted. I rolled my eyes and made my way out his room and into the guess room where I been staying.

Rasheed offered for me to stay with him in his room, but I don't feel like I need to be laying up with a nigga who I'm not with. We taking things slow. Rasheed keep asking me to move into his room, but I'm more comfortable where I'm at. I really like Rasheed, but we was taking this slow. Really SLOW! He say he fine with taking things slow but every other day he ask me when ima stop playing.

I haven't talked to my mother at all, every time I call she just put my sister and little brothers on the phone and when we done talking she hangs up. I'm used to it now though and I do understand where she's coming from but I can't stop until I get enough money for them.

I can't even be mad. She said she didn't want me doing what my daddy was doing, and I understand but I refuse to keep seeing her struggle.

I talk to Saint every day now. He checks up on me and makes sure I'm straight. I swear at the end of the day I don't regret doing what I'm doing. It was all for the people I love and if I had to do it over, I would.

I was still working at the trap and still on the corner selling. I was ready to move up and start doing what Rasheed do, but Ced ass be tripping.

He always tell me how he gone move me up but I'm steady on the corner selling.

I was stacking my bread up though because I don't plan on being a drug dealer all my life. I did have plans with my life and it wasn't selling drugs.

I always had a passion to do hair and when I get enough money up. I'm gone open me up a shop. I had everything planned out, just had to make enough bread to turn this dream into a reality.

I laid on my bed and just thought about the times when life was so much better. When my daddy was here. He made sure we didn't want for nothing, he made sure we was straight. Then he had to get the big head and start being flashy and sloppy.

Me and my daddy might look alike, but we damn show don't think alike. I don't plan on being greedy and getting way over my head. I just plan on getting a lil money to get my mommy them out the jets and turning my dream into something.