ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-sɪx.

Omniscient🖤

Today was the day that Stacey had to find somewhere else to stay. She got to stay an extra week because Tamia's mom and stepdad had went out of town for the week, and Tamia felt like it was no point in putting her best friend out if her parents weren't there, but they were now on their way back, and Stacey had to be gone before they even got back.

Tamia's stepdad made it clear that he didn't want to see Keysha there when he got there.

"I know you Tamia's best friend and you got yourself in a little situation but you can't live here and I need you gone by the end of the week." Her stepdad spoke.

"I know! I'll be gone when it's time." Stacey mugged him. She hated Tamia's stepdad because of his bitch ways and because he never did shit but gave orders around the house.

Stacey had to find her way soon. She had been calling Rasheed, but he hadn't answered not one of her phone calls. You would think the mother of his child was important enough to at least get a call back and an answer, but he did neither. She had blew his phone up and had even left a whole lot of messages. But she had yet to get a response from him.

Which had Stacey in her feelings for real. With her being pregnant her emotions were all over the place and she hated it. She had always been sensitive before but now it was bad.

She knew sometimes the job he did was important but that was no reason not to answer the phone for the girl carrying your baby.

"Best friend?" Tamia sung breaking Stacey from her thoughts.

"Yeah?" Stacey answered.

"You didn't hear me calling your ass, I been saying your name for like five minutes." Tamia spoke, sitting down on her bed.

"I'm sorry; I got so much on my mind, I done zoned out." Stacey expressed.

"You need to stop stressing, you are still pregnant, and you don't need to be putting all that stress on the baby." Tamia spoke truthfully.

"I know, and I'm trying not to stress but what am I going to do Tamia. I'm pregnant, homeless and I have no money to my name, what am I going to do?" Stacey questioned.

"First off you gone stop stressing and then you're going to find a way to raise your baby." Tamia expressed. She understood how her best friend felt. She knew how it was in Memphis, if you didn't have the support, it was hard to raise a baby on your own, but single mothers do it every day.

"Then Rasheed hasn't been answering the phone at all. Like what's more important than your baby's mother?" She asked.

"Yeah that shit sound fishy, you need to do what I said and call Kario for real, at least you'll have a place to stay, food and water." Tamia spoke honestly.

"I can't call him Tamia, first off it would be awkward as fuck, and the last time I seen that nigga, he was mad as fuck and almost choked me to death." Stacey voiced.

"Girl ain't nobody telling you to sleep with him, but you're supposed to be baby's father is not even answering and from what you told me, you don't know who the daddy is, and you shouldn't have even sleep with Kario without a rubber." Tamia inputted.

"You didn't have to say all of that," Stacey mugged. She knew she fucked up by fucking Kario but she definitely blamed the liquor because she knew if she was sober none of that would have happened.

"I'm just saying, you need to do what's best for your baby at this moment, Rasheed ain't answering and you don't know where he is, so call somebody who gone answer and gone get you situated." Tamia fussed.