sɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ.

Keysha💛

Flashback

Flashback

Keysha was in her room, looking at a fashion magazine that her mother had just brought home for her enjoyment. Her mother knew how much she loved fashion and she would always bring a good magazine home for her daughter to look at. Keysha was always into fashion, and she knew one day she was going to be a designer. She could hear her mom and dad arguing AGAIN. They had been arguing for the pass week, but this time Keysha knew that this argument was more heated than the ones before.

Her parents didn't use to argue like they were doing now, before the arguments the house use to be quite peaceful, filled with laughs and giggles instead of yells and screams. The past month her parents were always at each other's throat. They didn't even sleep in the same room anymore. Keysha didn't understand what had happened. Her parents were once so happy.

"I'm leaving this muthafucking house, and I'm leaving you. I want a divorce NOW! I can't live my life another day under this roof with you. I'm over it. I want out." Lauren yelled. Lauren was over her husband. Only thing he ever gave her was a beautiful daughter. She wasn't in love with him no more and she wanted out of the marriage. Lauren was never the type to get tied down and have kids but when she met Vince she wanted to give him everything life had to offer.

They were both young, but they knew from the start that they wanted marriage and kids with each other. In the beginning, everything was good. They were in love and they both were happy when they found out that they were having a little girl, and when Keysha was born times were good, but something changed on down the line and Lauren wanted out. She didn't love her husband and she didn't want to be around the daughter that she brought into the world.

"Really L, you just gone call it quits like that, what about our daughter, did you forget about her?" Vince stated. His wife was being very irrational right now. All because he lost his job, that wasn't his fault, they were laying mostly everybody off and he was never the type to sit on his ass; he was going to make a way.

"You keep her, you haven't done shit for her since she been born, I got a life to live, I'm still young and I don't have time to be tied down with a 13-year-old child and your ass. I don't love you anymore Vince." Lauren stated honestly.

Lauren was over this whole marriage. She didn't love that nigga anymore. She had a life to live and he wasn't doing anything but holding her back from the life she was destined to live. Yeah, she loved her daughter but she didn't want her either, she knew Keysha would be taken care of. She just had to get out of here soon.

"I cannot believe you right now, we have a child together. It doesn't matter if you love me anymore or not. That little girl in there is going to need you." Vince stated irritated at the whole situation in front of him.

"You'll figure it out nigga, I'll send you the divorce papers." Lauren stated walking out the house and never looking back.

• • •