ғᴏᴜʀ.

Keysha💛

I couldn't even go to school today because my daddy came in here this morning and went straight crazy on me. I had my door shut and he was on some shit like "you know I don't like my doors shut around here."

He jumped on me and start beating me like I was a nigga on the streets. He dragged me out the bed and continued to kick me in my side. It was like he hated me and for what I didn't know. All I know was when I looked into his brown eyes they were dark and had no soul behind them. I couldn't take it no more. I had to find an escape out of this.

I thought about suicide so many times, but that wasn't gone solve nothing. The people here that did love me was gone hurt and I didn't want them to hurt because I couldn't find no escape.

I just couldn't understand how a father, a supposed to be man, beats his only daughter. I don't know why he was mad at me all the time. My mother left me too and he just doesn't understand that I'm fighting the same battles as him. She left the both of us. She didn't give a fuck about either of us, so was I paying for her mistakes.

Ebony told me so many times that I could come live with her and her Grandma, but I didn't want to invade. But I might have to take up her offer.

I got up out my bed and was instantly hit by pain. My body felt like I had got jumped by so many bitches. Even though I tried fighting back, my daddy was way stronger and bigger than me.

His 250 frame to my 130 and his 6'2 height to my 5'3. I was a little ass block compared to him. I went to the bathroom to see the damage, I tried to block my face as much as I could because it seemed like every time that's what he aimed for.

Keysha daddy wanted to miss up her face, because even though everybody told him that his daughter was a spitting image of him all he saw was his wife in her. And that alone made him deranged.

I was happy that my face wasn't that bad, because I didn't have time to cake my face with makeup.

After taking care of my hygiene and slipping on some clothes. I went back to my room to try and finish my homework so I wouldn't think about the morning I had.

My daddy was gone to work and I was glad I had the house to myself for a couple hours.

I heard my phone beep indicating that I had a message. It was my girls in the group message.

GhettoFabulous🤞💙: BITCH WYA? We over here dealing with King annoying ass. All he doing is asking about you 🙄

Shooter💜🔫: Yes bitch😂 I didn't know this nigga was so annoying and do y'all got some going on that you didn't tell us about? 👀

Me: Sorry, my daddy went crazy again and I couldn't make it 😒 AND no Shay. We just started to talk about the project yesterday lol

My friends were the only people who knew about my situation. Just like I knew about theirs. And I knew whatever was going on with me and them was going to stay between me and them. I think that's why we were so close, because behind closed doors our lives were miserable. And all we had were each other. We made away through everything together.

GhettoFabulous🤞💙: Tf😒 Bitch you need me to call my people. We'll come set this bitch off *boosie voice* 😂

I laughed at Ebony ratchet ass. I knew she could be the one to get me over a bad day. She has always been the talkative upbeat person out of our little crew.

GhettoFabulous🤞💙: Come stay with me baby 😭 Grandma would love for you to stay and we got enough room. Please 😪