ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ.

Keysha 💛

When Keysha woke up her head was killing her. She realized she was still in the hospital making her roll her eyes. The room was dark with only the light coming from the TV and the light coming from outside the door. She remembered the events that happened days prior making her try to sit up in her bed. She noticed the long tube down her throat and literally wanted to scream. "I hate this damn tube," she thought. Keysha wanted to be out of the hospital now.

Looking for the remote to call the nurses station, she found it and pressed the hell out of the button. She wanted somebody to come and see her quickly. After a few seconds, a nurse came into the room and turned on the light making Keysha scrunch up her face and blink a few times to adjust to the light.

"We're glad you're up, let me call the doctor so he can remove the tube and I will get you some water," The nurse spoke rushing back out the room.

Keysha could tell that it was night time, meaning visitation was over and that she would have to see King tomorrow. That alone made her sad because every time she did wake up he was right there waiting on her. And she did want to apologize to him for blowing up on him when all he was trying to do was help.

After a few minutes, the doctor came into the room. "Hello, I'm glad to see you awake let me remove the tube from your mouth," Doctor Allen spoke.

After removing the tube the doctor begun to speak. "You had scared us again but everything came back positive with your test so you will be able to go home tomorrow." Doctor Allen smiles.

"Thank you. I was starting to think I was gone be living here, and what about my memory?" Keysha spoke. Her memory coming back to her was her main focus at the moment.

"We are going to give you some medicine to help with your memory but it's not a guarantee so like I stated before your memory will come back with time, and anything can trigger your memory, just give it time." Doctor Allen stated.

Keysha was tired of hearing that but she was glad to hear that she was getting to go home. Even though she didn't know what home was? She was ready to be out of the hospital because she felt like she wasn't going to be able to remember anything if she was stuck in the hospital. "I understand Doctor Allen, I'm just ready to remember some things," Keysha spoke.

"In due time everything will come back to you, you will have regular checkups with me, so we can monitor everything but just be happy that you're not going to be eating hospital food." Doctor Allen laughed.

Keysha wanted to believe the doctor so bad but it seemed like all she had was dreams that she couldn't decipher from real or fake. She couldn't remember anything that had happened. And all she wanted to do was remember something. She was ready to be her old self again whoever that was.

"And the guy who is always here left his number and told you to call him when your discharged, so you can have a ride," Doctor Allen spoke putting the notepad on the table next to the room phone. Doctor Allen left out the room and the nurse came over to speak to Keysha.

"Miss we are going to start putting the medicine in your IV now the only side effect of this medicine is, it makes you sleepy so always take it before bed, it should help bring some memories back to help you start remembering some things," The nurse expressed.

Putting the medicine in her IV it didn't take long for Keysha to feel the effect of the medicine working making her sleepy. The nurse had walked out and it was just Keysha left alone in the room with her thoughts.

Keysha felt her eyes getting heavy and soon sleep started to take over.

Keysha's Dream

Keysha's dreams had started to become more realistic and she had kind of started to remember bits of pieces of her life. Or what she thought was her life, she couldn't decipher them yet but they felt very vivid.