ᴛwenty-ɴɪɴᴇ.

Shay 💚

It was nine o'clock Sunday morning and Rasheed had been woke for a good hour racking his brain over the situation he was currently in. He had two women who he couldn't get out of his head. Two women who he was deeply in love with. Both women bringing different qualities to the table that he just couldn't seem to detach from.

He had enjoyed this amazing weekend with Shay like he knew he was. It seemed like every time they were together, they had a great time with one another and he even missed her staying with him.

One woman was carrying his first child. That alone made her the obvious choice to pick and for him to want to get his act together but the other woman brought him realness and enjoyment. Being with her was never a dull moment.

Rasheed knew what he needed to do but he knew whatever decision he decided to make was going to hurt him and the other woman deeply. And he didn't want to see none of the women hurting. That was the last thing he wanted to do. But he felt like he had already hurt them. They just didn't know that.

But he knew he had to choose between the one who was carrying his child and the one who gave him butterflies.

Looking over at the other side of the bed Shay was still in a deep slumber. He looked at her soft brown skin that glowed under the morning light. Her mouth was gaped opened as light snores came out. Rasheed couldn't do nothing but stare at the beautiful woman in front of him. "She even beautiful in her sleep." He thought.

Rasheed slipped out the bed careful not to wake Shay up from her sleep. She was a light sleeper so he didn't want to make much noise because he wanted her to get as much sleep as possible because the weekend festivities had worn out both of them.

He went to the bathroom and ran the shower putting it on the temperature he liked. When he was satisfied with the temperature he slipped out of his Calvin Klein boxers and got into the shower.

Rasheed keep thinking about Stacey and her well-being. He hoped she had told her parents that she was pregnant. He knew when he left the hotel he was going to her house to speak with her about why he went MIA. Rasheed had got his number changed and even got a new phone and with him busy this weekend with Shay he hadn't had time to call Stacey and check on her and his baby.

Shay had woken up to an empty side of the bed. She heard the shower running and figured Rasheed was in the shower. She decided to join him since they were departing ways today.

Getting out of bed, the cold air hit her skin making goosebumps appear, she only had on a large t-shirt and pulled it off her body as she sashayed to the bathroom in her birthday suit. Thoughts of that night clouded her mind as she thought about all the sex they had encountered in this very bathroom.

Slipping in the shower, Shay wrapped her arms around Rasheed's waist making him jump out of his skin. "Damn Shay you scared the shit out me." Rasheed huffed.

Shay couldn't do nothing but bust out into a fit of laughter. Making Rasheed remove his self from her hold and move further into the water. "I'm sorry," Shay spoke trying to stop herself from laughing.

"Do you think I can get some privacy," Rasheed asked. He wanted to be alone with his thoughts right now.

"So you don't want to take a shower together?" Shay questioned.

"I just want to be alone," Rasheed shrugged.

Shay felt like Rasheed had an attitude with her and was honestly clueless as to what she did or where it was coming from. They literally just had an amazing weekend together. They had been locked up in the hotel room all weekend. Room service came to them and they literally had been fucking like jack rabbits all over the hotel room. So she was confused on the attitude he was displaying.