ɴɪɴᴇ.

Ebony💙
1 month later.

 A month had passed after all that bullshit happen with my ex best friends

A month had passed after all that bullshit happen with my ex best friends. We still wasn't talking and I did feel guilty for telling their business but at the time I was hurt and I needed them and they weren't there for me. It wasn't sitting well with me that we really threw our friendship away, but it wasn't no way I was gone go back crawling to them.

At school we'll act like we just wasn't buddy buddy a month ago. I guess you can say people change.

My grandma wasn't getting no better. It kind of felt like she was getting worse. I feel like this cancer gone take her away from me. I know I suppose to keep high hopes, but how the fuck can I; when the doctors ain't giving me none to hope on.

I was in the car with Gotti and we was headed to his house. I had just left from visiting my grandma and I hated seeing her like that. She always tried to see the best but I always thought the worse.

I was still mad at Gotti for not answering the phone when I needed him, but he been showering me with gifts and apologizing every damn minute.

I got love for Gotti don't get me wrong, but I got this feeling his dumb ass out here doing some sneaky shit and if he is, he and that bitch gone die.

My gut feeling always right, so if he was out here making me look stupid, he was gone need Jesus.

I was thinking about the conversation I had with my grandma doctor. They was talking about how her insurance wasn't covering everything and that I had to come up with some money quick.

They was telling me how she needed a personal nurse and all this shit but I zoned out because I was trying find a way to get money.

We pulled up to the house that I had become so familiar with. Gotti got his duffel bag out the car and we walked into the house.

I took my shoes off at the door, because Gotti was so damn uptight about his house. He had a damn rule about every damn thing. I laughed just thinking about how much of a neat freak he was.

"What you laughing at bae." he asked sitting next to me squeezing my thigh.

"Just how much of a neat freak your ass is." I laughed.

"Aye you know ion play about my shit." He laughed.

Gotti pulled his duffel bag out and started counting the money that was in there. I started watching his every move and then an idea popped up in my head.

But I quickly tried to shake it out.

"Get the money you need from Gotti. It ain't no way Gotti gone give me some damn money. Well steal it. Ain't no way I'm stealing some money from him so he can kill me. He ain't gotta know it's you." My godly self and my devil self was really having a debate.

I quickly shook the thoughts out of my head because it was no way I was stealing from Gotti. Even though Gotti gave me everything I want; five thousand dollars was too much, and he wasn't stingy with his money especially if he wasn't buying the shit.