ᴛᴇɴ.

Keysha💛

I had finally

I had finally. FINALLY! Got me a job. It wasn't much but I was making my own money and I had it set that I was gone save every check and make my move up out my daddy house.

He wasn't fighting me as much or drinking that much but still I had so much hate towards him and I knew it was only a matter of time before he went back to his old ways and I wanted to be long gone.

I was working at this shoe boutique called Shoes Forever. It was a nice little set up and my coworkers and boss was pretty friendly.

It was an easy job. I barely did anything and when I did do something it wasn't much.

I was hoping the argument with my friends would have blown over, but I guess we was really not friends no more. I mean we did say some shit that we can't come back from, and I wasn't running back to nobody.

I couldn't do none but shake it off. "Keysha what I tell you about all that damn daydreaming on the job, get back to work." My boss Tiffany stated walking back to her office.

I laughed it off and continued to work. Today was a slow day, and I was honestly ready to go home because I was tired of being on my feet.

A pretty girl with smooth light skin and small curves came into the boutique. "Hey welcome to Shoes Forever." I stated.

"Hello, I already know what I want so can I get some help real quick." She stated sitting her things down. I walked up to her and finally got a good look at her face.

Keysha couldn't even lie and say this girl wasn't gorgeous. Her smooth skin didn't have no marks, no acne, and no blemishes. She looked like a natural Barbie doll.

"What can I help you with?" I asked. She turned around and gave me a look over, looking me up and down and back at my face. I was kind of embarrassed because I didn't have on no bomb ass clothes.

The girl wasn't even stunting that, she just couldn't get over how bad Keysha was. Keysha could make anything look good on her.

"Omg you work here." she asked. I shook my head yeah. "Do I know you?" I asked.

The girl shook her head no. "I was just asking because girl you way to pretty to be working here." She stated. I scrunched up my nose, how can you be too pretty to work at a place. I thought.

"What that mean anyway, what's wrong with working at a shoe boutique." I asked bluntly.

"Oh I didn't mean to offend you, it's just you should be showing off your beauty and your assets." She stated truthfully.

I gave her a look over. "Well you got all the answers, where should I be working then." I asked cutting my eyes at her. I wasn't mad at the girl or anything, I just felt like a job was a job and she was making it seem like some was wrong with mines.