ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ.

Ebony 💙

"Ebony Taylor," The nurse called.

Ebony was finally meeting with her OBGYN to see how far along she was and to check and see if the baby was healthy. She keep postponing the appointment because Ebony was not too sure how she felt about being pregnant. And she wasn't too sure about what her next move was going to be about the pregnancy.

Ebony had barely sprouted. She only had a small pudge that could only be seen if she was wearing tight clothes. And usually only thing she wore now were sweat suits. She still had her usual coke body figure it just looked like she had gained a little weight.

Ebony got up and greeted the nurse who called her name. "Good morning, how are you feeling this morning," The nurse spoke.

"Good morning and I'm fine." Ebony smiled.

"That's good, well just go to room one which is the first room straight ahead, and the nurse and your doctor will be in shortly to check with you." The nurse stated.

"Thank you and my friend just got here is there any way you can go and get her and bring her to my room. I don't want to go through this alone." Ebony voiced.

"Of course, what is her name?" The nurse asked. She knew how it could be during these times. She always suggested everybody have somebody come with them. At least for moral support.

"Diamond, she should be right outside the door we just came through," Ebony spoke.

"Ok, and take off all of your clothes and put this gown on and just lay down on the bed," The nurse stated leaving to go back the way they just came.

Ebony got undressed and put the blue and white hospital gown on. After a few minutes a knock sounded on the door and Diamond popped her head into the room.

"Hey love, how are you?" Diamond asked giving Ebony a full smile. Diamond had on a pair of Fashion Nova boyfriend jeans that hugged her curves. She had on a blue Nipsey Hussle shirt and some all-white high top converse. Her hair was styled in its natural state with the curls wild and free.

"I'm ok, just nervous really," Ebony stated. She knew she was here to just check on her baby, but her nerves were all over the place because she still didn't know how she felt about being pregnant.

"Your just here to check on your baby's heartbeat and make sure your baby is healthy. The nerves are going to always be there," Diamond assured her. She couldn't wait for her and Darryl to start popping out kids because she was going to be happy every time.

"Thank you for coming Diamond for real, it means a lot to me," Ebony expressed. Her and Diamond had become real close friends and Ebony was thankful she had somebody here with her because she had yet to tell Gotti she was pregnant.

She did end up talking to him and letting him know that she needed to speak with him soon in person about a few things and they both decided to meet at his house for lunch around 12 noon today.

Ebony was going to tell Gotti she was pregnant today. She had the whole thing planned. She was going to cook him his favorite food and give him the ultrasound that she got today. She had been looking up cute ideas on Pinterest and that was the first thing that caught her eye, so she was sticking with it.

"Have you told the baby's father that y'all are expecting a baby," Diamond asked.

"Not yet but I plan to this afternoon, I'm just scared to hear what he's going to say and scared of his reaction." Ebony spoke.

She didn't know how Gotti would react because they never talked about having children together or what was next for their relationship. And that's what scared her. She was trying her best to think happy thoughts. But her nerves were getting the best of her. She felt like Gotti had mad love for her, and when he seen those babies he was going to be happy. But she wasn't sure.