The 100

Jace POV

I was sitting on the couch in the library, when I heard an ear splitting scream come from my room. Of course, I knew who the scream was, and I was going to check out what made my girlfriend scream that loud. As I got closer to the room, I could hear someone sobbing really loud, this just made me pick up my pace. I slowly opened the door and peered in. There sitting on the bed, tissues scattered everywhere, laptop open, was Clary. Her fire-red hair was tousled and her mascara was running down her face, along with her tears.

"What's wrong, love?" I questioned, coming fully into the room.
(SPOILERS FOR THE 100 SEASON 4 FINALE!! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!)
"B-Bellamy l-left Clarke b-behind, a-and he feels really bad about it. H-He's going to b-be separated from her f-for 5 years. I-I just want my B-Bellarke ship to happen." She sputtered, looking up at me with a tear stained face.
"Hey, they'll reunite. Even after 5 years, they will still love each other. That gap of time may even strengthen their relationship." I soothed her, pulling her into my lap and rubbing her back gently.
"Remember how we thought we were siblings? That strengthened our relationship a bunch. Don't you worry, your ship will sail, just give it time." I reassured her.
"Now my little fangirl. Please brighten up your mood, because I would like to watch this show that you seem obsessed over." I heard Clary gasp.
"You really want to watch The 100 with me?" She sounded like she couldn't believe this was happening.
"Yes. Yes I do," I said as I pulled her in for a kiss, before setting down beside her, not expecting anything from the show, which turned out to be really good.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N

Does anyone watch the The 100? If so, what is your favourite season? I really loved season 4 and I'm really excited for season 5!