~Smut~

This isn't a chapter, but it is the smut from Chapter 12 where there is an authors note. This has been requested so hopefully, it isn't too awful. Fingers crossed.

  He kissed down my chest to my stomach and sides and then above my pant line. I was so nervous but so okay with this. I love Connor more than anything. He makes me feel so happy and loved and cared about that I couldn't see myself doing this with anyone else.  

"Are you sure you're okay with this babe?" Connor looked at me with so much love in his eyes, it almost felt overwhelming. I couldn't even speak, I just nodded my head.  He gave me a nod and kissed my stomach again before undoing my pants. 

I felt so self-conscious but so comfortable at the same time. I don't think that any amount of describing can really explain the feeling. You kind of have to be in the moment. 

Connor was taking his sweet time. My pants were on the ground, but he kept kissing me through my boxers that I was growing impatient believe it or not. "Connor, please," I whispered out. I slapped my hand over my mouth as soon as it came out. 

Connor grabbed my dick through my boxers and came forward to kiss me, but went to my ear instead. "Asking me like that is the hottest thing you have ever done, don't you dare be self-conscious. I love you."  I stammered out an I love you back as he tore my boxers off of me. 

At this point, I was completely hard. Nobody has ever seen me naked except for me, and this was extremely intimate. Connor was kissing my thighs and around my dick when I realized what he was doing. He wanted me to beg for it. 

"Please C-Connor." my breathing hitched when he grabbed ahold of me. "Please what?" He said back to me tauntingly. "Please suck me off, please." I was so nervous about sounding like an idiot, but if he really liked when I did that, I can't complain. 

"Anything for you." I let out a gasp when I felt his mouth go around the head of my penis. Jesus Christ this felt so good. "Why didn't we think about doing this sooner?" I let out in a whisper as Connor bobbed up and down. I could feel him laugh but continue going. 

He kept looking up to me for approval, and if I had to be honest with myself, it was really hot seeing Connor like that. Involuntarily, I started to thrust a bit into Connors' mouth. When I stopped, he stopped too. 

"Can't have you finishing before we even begin." Connor laughed and came and kissed me on the cheek. "Can.... Can I try? It's okay if you say no, just, you were so good at it, I thought I might be able to like, um return the favour? I'm sorry, can you tell I've never done this before? So ya.... my turn?" I let out a really shaky breath at the end.  Connor kissed me and laughed a bit.

"Babe, I've never done this either. It's okay. We can take things at our own pace. I love you." He was still hovering on top of me, so I decided to flip us over. I started to undo his pants and take them off really fast. I was really eager to please him and make him feel as good as I did. 

I started to take off his boxers when he stopped me. I looked at him confused, I thought he just said it was okay? "What is the magic word?" He said full of lust. Who knew how much he liked this kind of thing. I was starting to get a hang of it, but I still felt awkward about it. Probably with time. 

I started to palm him through his boxers, feeling him get harder, and him struggle more to keep up with not letting me have what I want until I ask for it. "Please, can I put your big cock in my mouth?" I managed to say without stuttering at all. Connor got beat red, obviously not expecting me to go that far with it. 

He nodded at me and threw his hair into a bun, obviously sweating with anticipation. God, he was so hot when his hair was up. I threw his boxers to the pile of clothes that have accumulated on the floor and started by just stroking his dick. I haven't touched anyone's penis but my own, so it was strange, but I loved every second of it. 

I went down and kissed the tip, and felt Connor shudder. I look up at him and he laughs because of how flustered he is. I looked him in the eye and licked from the base of his shaft to the tip. I heard him gasp and shove his fist into his mouth, I think in order not to moan. Hearing him moan would be really hot though. 

I started to suck his dick slowly at first. "Ohh fuck, Evan." Connor moaned out. I could feel a smile on my face grow, knowing I was doing something right. I kept going faster when I felt his fingers lace through my hair, and him guide me up and down his dick. 

He stopped and grabbed me from the bottom of the bed and threw me to the center of the bed. "Shit Connor, we don't have lube or condoms or anything," I said nervously. I thought that we would have to stop the night there because I didn't want to do anything with at least lube. That would hurt so badly. 

"Good thing that I thought you were making me dress up so we could fuck." Connor laughed and grabbed a bottle of lube and a condom from his bag. "I love you so much." I laughed. I'm glad that Connor and I both feel comfortable enough to be laughing throughout all of this. 

He put some lube in his hand and kissed me softly. "Please tell me when or if I should stop." I nodded and then said, "Who said I had to be the bottom." Connor froze and looked actually nervous for the first time the whole time we had been doing this. "Well, I mean, I uh.... I just assumed. I'm sorry. You can um... be the top if you really want? I'm sorry I should've asked first... shit." 

 I started to laugh and he let out a nervous laugh too. "Connor, it was a joke, please fuck me." He stared at me again like I had 3 heads. I guess confidence was out of character for me, so I understand his confusion.

I let out a small moan when Connor pushed a finger into my ass. It felt a lot better than I thought it would. I start to kiss him as he thrusts his finger into me. He adds a second one and I let out a moan and bite his lip. Who knew this could feel so good?

"Please fuck me, Connor." I whisper into his ear, and he doesn't need to be told twice. He grabs the bottle of lube and the condom and puts it on fast. he then adds more lube to my ass and kisses me deeply before teasing his tip at my entrance.

"And you're positive that this is okay?" I kissed him and nodded. "I wouldn't want to with anyone else but you." His smile was so big that it made mine grow.I loved his smile so much. "Okay then," He laughed and started to push into me.

I'm not going to lie, it did feel really uncomfortable at first. "Oh fuck," Connor sighed once he was all the way in. He let me get adjusted to it before he started to thrust lightly into me. After a bit of this, I was moaning a bit, but was flustered about it and covering my mouth. 

"Faster, please." I moaned out. Connor didn't have to be told twice as he started to pound into me. Holy crap, I had no idea that sex could feel this good. Connor kept thrusting into me, and I started to stroke my dick as he kept pounding into me harder. Beads of sweat were rolling down his face as he kept going.

"Fuck I'm going to cum," He moaned and as soon as he said that, I did. Seeing him like this on top of me is too hot to handle and I couldn't stop myself. He followed shortly after me. 

He stayed inside of me for a bit panting and laughing a bit. He kissed me deeply and started to pull out. He went to the trash bin and threw out the condom and its wrapper. He tossed me a box of kleenex to help clean my stomach up. 

Connor flopped next to me in my bed and let out a slight laugh. I did too because I wasn't expecting that to even happen tonight. It was sort of an added bonus.

"That was a surprise for both of us." I said and kissed him gently. "I love you more than anything Evan Hansen. How did I get so lucky." I blushed and ran over to grab some PJ pants from my closet and threw him a pair I have for him here. We cuddle up close to each other and I kiss him again.

"My Connor." I laughed and booped his nose. He licked my hand and I pulled it away and rubbed it over him. He grabbed me and licked the side of my face. "EW! Connor!!" I laughed and hit him lightly with my pillow.

I could feel my eyes start to get heavy and I lean into his chest. "Goodnight handsome." he whispers lazily and kisses the top of my head. "Goodnight my love." I fell asleep happier than I have been in such a long time, in the arms of the love of my life.