Chapter 15 | The familar faces

I awoke, drearily an objective clear in my mind!

Revenge on Piggy Piggy.
It was Friday morning at nine thirty five a.m. and in my head I had no plan for today or how I would get my revenge on Piggy Piggy.

Piggy Piggy.

It was an ugly name for an ugly mask! But the ugly thing behind that mask was horrible beyond belief, to think I could walk past anyone in the street and anyone could be Piggy Piggy's face but only he would know. I would be completely oblivious, he knew my face but I didn't know his.

He could be anyone!

No.

He was a man.
That narrowed my suspect list down to about half.

He owned a skull mask!
That type of mask was rare meaning not many people had that type of mask just lying around their home.

He could have access to the docks?
That meant he could have a job near the docks or the man could have connections to someone at the dock or could he have just bought a shipping container.

How could I find out who Piggy Piggy was?

There wasn't away to find Piggy Piggy except the PTD telling me when he or any other participant was close to me but that replied on pure chance. And I couldn't depend on luck alone. Piggy Piggy had to pay!

Eventually, I put the thought to the side and remembered the picture I saw online.

The picture was being sold at ten dollars and the picture was taken in nineteen seventy six but I remembered the picture had the town sign of White Pine Valley, but the town was only founded in nineteen eighty one meaning by all accounts the picture shouldn't exist.

Also I had to consider how the picture related with the first clue of '1978' both of these clue didn't make sense...yet. I somehow had to use these clue to find a button that can save my life.

I got on my computer and found the link to the picture for sale on an buying and selling website, when I found the picture someone had already bought the item!

The person who had bought the item I could see their name on the website and I recognised it! The name was Kara Kincaid, she was the mayor of Wood Pine Valley and the mother of my close friend Lizzie Kincaid!

Why would the mother of my best friend want an old photo of the town sign that shouldn't even exist!

I needed the photo.

So in response I decided to get my phone and message Patricia, In the message I typed 'Hi Patricia so I found a clue related to the PTD clue but Lizzie's mom has bought it already so can we meet up and go to Lizzie's house?'

I waited about ten minutes before Patricia replied to my message. The message read as follows 'How do you know Kara Kincaid has this photo?'

I replied with 'On the website I saw the photo it says that the item was bought from Kara Kincaid's account'

Patricia messaged back almost instantly 'Okay where should we meet and at what time?'

Almost instinctually I replied to Patricia's message 'We can meet at my house in thirty minutes. Is that okay?'

Patricia responded quickly 'Yeah that sounds ok see you soon.'

It was ten twenty four a.m. and I waited outside my house, I was wearing a red skirt that was slightly below knee level and and a white shirt. I carried my phone and the PTD along with the pocket knife.

It took Patricia around five minutes to arrive, Patricia wore: a blue short sleeved shirt, a pair of black jeans and a pair of flat black shoes.

Patricia spoke quickly, "so shall we set off now?"