Chapter 23 | The raspy breathing

After me and Patricia had finished our general chatter Shadow walked over to us both.

"Alexis can I talk to you for a second?" He questioned in his usual gruff tone of voice.

"Yeah sure" I replied putting on a slight smile. With no further interaction Shadow turned and walked over to his computer.

"Hey maybe he wants to talk about taking your relationship a step further" Patricia insinuated with a slightly tired smirk. Patricia looked down and at my right forearm "you should really get that bandaged" Patricia commented.

I returned the smile and looked at my cut forearm. Blood seeped through my coat creating a cascading crimson down my arm.

Nonetheless I ignore the cut and walked over to Shadow to avoid the awkward encounter with Patricia and initiated a conversation with Shadow by saying "so what did you want?" My tone sounded ruder than I expected.

"Well I need you to go find Elliot Anderson's brother" Shadow asked in a low gruff voice.

"Okay, sure am I going with Elliot then?" I asked.

"No" He replied sternly back.

"Why? if I'm going to find his brother wouldn't it make sense to go with someone in his family?" I questioned.

"Yeah but I need to prepare him on the procedure" Shadow explained.

"Wait are you putting him in a coma? Like Michael" I asked.

"Yes I've explained the procedure now I need to get him ready for the drug, so that's why he can not go with you, do you understand?" Shadow responded in a seemingly sarcastic tone.

"No need to be sarcastic. So where am I going to find Elliot's brother?" I responded hostility clear in my voice.

Shadow exhaled and responded plainly with "here," and then he handed me a piece of paper and my taser. Angered by his rudeness I snatched them both out of his hands and walked out of The Bunker.

Quickly, I walked out of the warehouse my blood heating in my veins due to the annoyance. I walked for about ten minutes aimlessly before looking at the paper Shadow had given me.

Upon the paper said the date which said today's date and the location of Elliot's brother and general information about his brother: Elliot's brothers name was Sean, he was the same age as Elliot being that they were twins, aged eighteen.

The page continued on but I skipped to the part where Sean was living currently.

Skimming across the page I discovered that Sean lived with his brother in his family house accompanied by their mother and father, also it said they had previously lived with their older brother...Tom Anderson. Also known as the man who had attacked me that night The end of days killing game started.

Begrudgingly, I walked a short distance until I reached a small sized detached house stood along the left side of the road. The house had it's front door on the left side of the front wall, with a large window on the right side, on the second floor there were two large windows. On the left side of the house was a small garage and on the drive was an old silver and scratched car with dirt doted around on the car, the house itself looked broken down and in disrepair as if not looked after or even maintained in the slightest.

I approached the front door with was white in colour and plastic in material, I then pressed the small button door bell and within a minute the door swung open.

Behind the door was a young man a little older than me he had dirty blonde hair atop his head that was cut short, accompanied by emerald green eyes, he had a small nose along with thick eyebrows. The man was almost the spitting image of Elliot so I presumed that the man in front of me was Sean Anderson younger brother of Tom Anderson.