Chapter Thirty Five ~ Always (The End)

Hey guys... Here it is... My last chapter on it's ok to cry... So sad... And yes, crying is acceptable during the chapter ;P

Make sure to read the description at the end, it would mean a lot. Thanks :3

As always you guys, enjoy the chapter!

~Aivry

Chapter 35, Always
Ian(POV)

Raina squealed with delight. She jumped up and down and gave me the biggest hug, kissing me. She grinned.

"I'm so excited! When are going to leave?"

"Tomorrow." She squealed again.

"Squeak squeak!" I said teasing her, my voice scratchy from using a high pitch voice. She punched me playfully in the arm, sticking her tongue out at me. She shook her head and then smiled at me.

"I can't stay too mad at you. After all, if I did, you wouldn't want to take me." She stated matter-of-factly, but still managed to have a goofy grin on her face.

"To Narnia!" I shouted. She smiled.

"To Canada!" I shouted and this time we both squealed.

~The next day~

"Ahhh, the fresh Canadian air." Raina said, stretching her back and setting her light luggage down.

"It's a little cold..." I said, while actually freezing. Jeez it's cold!

"This is nothing! When you've lived through cold Canadian blizzards and survived -50 weather, then you can talk to me." She said and laughed it off.

"Alright, see you then!"

Just then the taxi pulled up and we got inside.

"Shotgun!" Raina yelled and left me with the luggage. I sighed and picked it up, putting it in the back. But I smiled to myself, thinking about all the time we were going to have alone together.

"Cottage, here we come!" I said to myself and climbed in the the cab.

Raina and the cab driver talked to the cab driver most of the way there. He seemed to be a little too flirty for my liking. When we reached our destination, he helped us grab our bags and put them outside the cabin.

He walked over to Raina and got a little too close. I steadily walked over there and put my arm around her waist, dragging her back the slightest bit. Raina looked uncomfortable.

"So, uh, could I get your number?" Wow, this guy actually has the nerve...?

"Sorry, we really should get unpacked. Raina, darling?" I said, kissing her on the cheek. The cab driver got red in the face and I tried not to smirk. Idiot..

"Ok. Have a fun trip." He said bluntly and took the money from my hand, storming back off to his cab. Once the car was out of sight, I pulled away from Raina and we both looked at each other for a few seconds. Then we burst out laughing.

We carried our bags to the little cabin and got somewhat set up. Neither of us were very hungry, so we finished putting our clothes away. When everything seemed perfect for the week, we walked out onto the deck. The sun was just dipping into the horizon of trees and everything started to get darker. The small lake we were at rippled as small fish and frogs swam around. Raina sighed.

"I'm glad we came here." She said and laid her head on my shoulder, closing her eyes. I couldn't help but stare at her a few seconds before returning my gaze back to the lake.

"Me too..."

It got chilly so we went back inside and heated up the furnace inside, almost possibly burning the cabin down. Hey, I make YouTube videos. I'm no camper. Although I would hardly call this camping...