Chapter Seventeen ~ It's ok to cry

Hey! So I promised that I would post today so here you go :3

Also this fanfic is going to be much longer, it's not going to end anytime soon, I don't think... Anyway, I'm not really sure how it's going to end but defiantly not now :)

Enjoy the short chapter!

~Aivry

Chapter 17, It's ok to cry

Raina(POV)

The door burst open revealing a panicked Ian. His eyes scanned the room. Anthony didn't even notice. I probably had the same look on my face as he did, scared and panicked.

"Raina.... What? And Anthony?... Why?" He said slowly, hold back tears. I felt my eyes filling up with water. Suddenly my face was a waterfall, the tears streaming down it.

All I could croak out was, "Help."

Ian snapped out of it and ran over to Anthony pushing him onto the bed and picking me up. He ran out of that room and into his, placing me on his bed. "Stay here and don't leave. I'll take care of it. Try and sleep, if you can." Ian said to me.

I reached out for his hand. Grabbing it, I held on tight. He stopped for a second. Then he bent down and kissed my forehead. He smiled and said, "It's going to be alright."

Then he left the room, closing the door behind him. I felt cold and exposed in only my bra and underwear. I managed to get up and stand up. I opened Ian's dresser and grabbed a hoodie of his. It was soft on the inside.

I slipped it on and plunked myself on the bed, pulling the covers around me. I lifted up my legs, tucking my knees under my chin.

Ian's sweater smelled like him. It made me feel safer that he was here now and that he could always protect me. I needed Ian. I need him.

I felt my eyelids get heavier. I was finally falling asleep. Into a deep, deep sleep.

~Morning~

I woke up with someone's arm around my waist. I panicked. Did it happen? Was that last bit with Ian just a dream?

I turned around finding that it was Ian and I was in his bed. Thank god.

Ian opened his eyes. Damn he was cute when he woke up. But what was I thinking after what had happened last night? Then again, what COULD have happened?

I felt my eyes water up. There was no stopping the tears. "Ian..." He woke up fully and understood immediately. He wrapped his arms around me and hugged me. He sat up, which made it easier. I nuzzled my head into his neck, crying onto his shoulder. Ian didn't mind. He just rubbed my back and told me comforting things.

"It's ok to cry." He said.

I know he understands. He knows I understand. There is nothing else in this world that I need more than him right now. He is there for me.

"It's ok to cry."

***

Once again, I'm sorry for the short chapter... The next one will be a bit longer...

I'm hoping to be posting at least a few chapters (maybe up to chapter 20?) while I'm one my winter break :3

Comment

Vote

Read

Derp

Bless

Your

Face

Boop!

~Aivry