Chapter Thirty Four ~ Tears and cheers

Heyyyyy! So ya'll were SO damn demanding for the next chapter...... I thought if work my ass off and attempt to write a chapter ;P So here you gooo, as always, enjoy!

~Aivry

Chapter 34, Tears and cheers

Raina(POV)

When I woke up, I was in a different bed. My eyes searched the room and I found that I was in a hospital, judging by the uncomfortable bed, the strange beeping noises and the strong smell of hand sanitizer. Why was I here?

I then remembered fainting and seeing Ian all... I have to find him. I sat up and tried to get out of bed, but a nurse came by and stopped me.

"I'm sorry, but we can't allow you to get up at the moment. You are still in recovery from a bit of head trauma. But I'm sure after the doctors look at you again, you can be out of here in no time!"

How could she say that with happiness in her voice? Head trauma? I had no idea it was that serious. But I had to ask, "Where is Ian? Is he ok?" She pursed her lips.

"I can answer that. May I stay with her for a while?" Anthony said, coming in through the door. The nurse nodded, then left us alone. Anthony sat in the chair beside me and I laid down and faced him.

"Is he ok?" I asked, panic taking over my thoughts. About a million 'what if' scenarios were going through my head and I couldn't stop the bad ones from overshadowing the good ones.

"He's... Not doing so well. But, he did survive, which no one thought he was going to. He is awake, but in serious pain right now and the nurses say that he shouldn't see anyone until tomorrow or so. But that hasn't stopped me from sneaking in." I nodded, tears of relief pouring down my cheeks.

"What happened to him?" I asked, the one big question I had left that was still unanswered.

"He was... Uh..." Anthony managed to choke out the rest, "Stabbed... A few times."

My hand flew to my mouth and I choked on tears of my own. Anthony tearing up as well.

"He is going to be ok... Right?" I asked in the smallest voice I had ever used. Anthony nodded, but was still upset.

"How long have I been out for then?"

"A couple days."

I tried to wrap my mind around this whole situation, but it was quite impossible to. I should be at home now with Ian and Anthony. We should be shooting a lunchtime with smosh. We should be laughing together, having fun together. Not stuck in some smelly hospital.

I must have passed out after talking with Anthony because when I woke up again, it was later in the day. The sun just disappeared from the window across my room and it was turning dark outside.

I turned to look at the chair beside me, finding Anthony still there, sleeping. I reached my arm out and nudged his shoulder a bit, waking him. His hair was a bit tousled and he yawned, attempting to smile at me.

"What is Ian's room number?" I asked quietly. He glanced around the room to make sure no pesky nurses were around.

"It's 234. But hurry, I'm sure you won't be able to get away with seeing him for long." I nodded and thanked him, getting up. I was in a hospital gown and felt ridiculous in it, but it was better than my old blood stained clothes.

I peeked out my room door, making sure the hallway was clear. I made sure I remembered my room number, 237, before going to the left of the hallway to room 234. When I opened it, I saw a lot of monitors beeping.

Ian was in the bed, eyes wide open. I stood the a few moments and started at him. His eyes glimmered and seemed to glow in the pale daylight coming from the moon outside. But his eyes were also watery, like mine.

"Ian..." I whispered. He turned his head to face me, his face smiling a little.

"Raina..."

I practically ran over to him and threw my hands around his neck, making sure not to touch the bandages on his torso. I ran my fingers through his hair, kissing him on the lips. "Ian," I mumbled, still kissing him.

"Yes?"

"Don't die on me. Okay?" I said, looking him in the eyes. His eyes welled up and he started crying. "I won't."

We both laid in the hospital bed together, snuggling to the best of our ability. And, crying our eyes out.

"Don't cry Ian, it makes me sad to see you so sad." I said, tears still rolling off my cheeks.

"You too. Don't be sad, everything going be ok." He started quietly sobbing into my shoulder

"It's ok to cry." I whispered in his ear, still stroking his hair.

~A few days later~

I had made a somewhat full recovery and Ian was doing much better than anyway, including me, had expected. Ian still had to wait for his full recovery, but everyone's sure he'll be fine.

We had just checked out of the hospital and was in the parking lot, attempting to find Anthony's car.

"Arg, finally! Anthony," Ian said as we found the car.

He laughed. "What do you want?"

"Real food!" He cried, smiling like a 5-year-old. I nodded my head in agreement.

"McDonalds. PLEASEEEE?" I yelled. Ian chuckled behind me. Anthony laughed. We got in his car and drove off to the nearest McDonalds.

Got went through the drive thru and we all got Big Mac combos. When we got home, I ran through the back doors from the garage and into the table, awaiting the food.

Ian hobbled into the chair next to me and grinned. Anthony came in and gave everyone food. We all started to dig in, when I raised my hand.

"Stop peasants." They looked up at me. I think Ian was a little pissed about me stopping him from demolishing his burger.

"A toast," I said, raising my coke, the ice cubes rubbing against the plastic up. "To the two greatest people in my life. I love you guys."

They raised their cokes up as well, grinning. "And to the girl who changed our lives." Ian said, leaning over and giving me a peck on the cheek.

"Here here!" I said with a blush.

"Cheers guys." Anthony said and we all took a sip.

***

Oohf! Right in the feels! I hope you liked the chapter! ;D

Next chapter, will be the last... But do not worry my friends! It will be the best chapter EVAR!

Also, a shout out to my good real-life friend Jenna (AKA Jellobear7) who is writing a story and wanted a shout out ;) go check her out ma peeps!

I'll see you next saaaaaaturday!

Comment

Vote

Read

~Aivry