Chapter Eight ~ Just friends?

Heyyyyyyy guyyyyyyyys.

Messsssssaaaaagggggggeeeeee meeeeeeeee pleaseeeeeee! I'm lonely :'(

Lol here is chapter eight!

Chapter Eight

Ian(POV)

I woke up finding Raina snuggling up to me happily, still sleeping.

I heard the sound of the kettle and the coffee maker and knew Anthony was up. Maybe I should wake her up...?

She turned over and opened her eyes. They were the biggest most beautiful color, a brown or hazel but with green mixed in. They even had this big round dark line surrounding the pupil.

She was so cute when she woke up.

What was I talking about? I had only known this girl for a few days and she had already been in a smosh video and her and I had already snuggled and fell asleep together twice...plus that amazing kiss we had... I'm going crazy...I knew I was in love with her from the start but...she probably thinks I'm just a good friend. Maybe she will never like me the way I like her. Or maybe she will. Never doubt yourself, I suppose.

"Hey Ian." She said with a yawn. She looked up at me and stared for a bit.

What was she thinking about?

Then quickly she pecked me on the lips and got up to go get dressed.

"Wha-?" I started. I was in shock...Raina..just..kissed me?

She laughed. She came over again and sat down on the corner of the bed. I sat up.

"Oh nothing...just a...thank you..for last night.." She stammered.

"But I'm sorry if I woke-" this time I was the one who cut her off. I pressed my lips against hers and she didn't kiss back at first. Then she kissed back. It was just as amazing as it was the other day during the Smosh video and even better than that. But what was I doing? This didn't feel right... Or... Yeah, I'm going crazy.

Anthony(POV)

I was getting breakfast ready and making coffee and tea when I realized that it was laundry day and I had no shirts to wear.

"ARRGGG..." I complained. It was my turn to do it because I lost a game of "Street Fighter" with Ian. The loser had to do the next round of laundry. But I have sooo much editing to doooo....

I walked over to Ian's room to ask if I could borrow a shirt from him and I opened the door to find them kissing. Almost making out.

"Ummm...." I said. They both pulled away very quickly and looked over at me. They were both bright red.

"I...umm..I'm so sorry..I've..got to go." I ran out of Ian's room.

I got my car keys and got out of the house. I didn't know where I was going but I ended up at Starbucks. I went inside and ordered a coffee and sat down by a large window, sipping my coffee.

I was really pissed-off at Ian. Why were they making out? Were they dating and not telling me? I had no reason to be mad really, I just wish that maybe they had told me. Then again, maybe it's a new thing. I guess I'm just being selfish...dammit.

I decided to go back and apologize to Ian and Raina for being such a idiot.

I got back in my car and drove home. I knew that they would never forgive me...maybe I'm overreacting...

I opened up the garage door and parked the car beside Ian's car. I walked inside from the garage door and walked inside. Ian and Raina were in the kitchen, making pancakes and laughing together. They seemed happy without me! I walked towards the kitchen. Ian is the one who noticed me first. He nudged Raina's shoulder and pointed in my direction. She turned around. Her smile, instead of disappearing, it widened with some sort of relief. She ran over to me and gave me a hug. I knew that I was forgiven. But I'm still not sure about Ian, who was still in the kitchen, watching us.

After a while she let go and mumbled,

"Please don't run off like that again. You scared me. I'm so sorry."

I ruffled her hair playfully. "It's ok.. But I should be the one apologizing. I guess I was just... Surprised is all. I'm sorry Ian, Raina. I won't let it happen again." Ian came over and hugged me and so did Raina. We once again had another awesome group hug.

"But is there anything you guys aren't telling me? I mean, I would like to know.." I asked, pulling away from the hug.

"No, nothing that I know of." Ian said. His face bright red. "We aren't..going out or anything" he said. Raina looked a bit upset.

I know he has a thing for her..but... When will he ever have the guts to ask her out?

Raina(POV)

Oh...maybe Ian doesn't like me. I really like him.. I mean..is he lying to Anthony? We did kiss...but..maybe it's too good to be true.

***

Aw poor Raina :(

Is anyone else addicted to Toby Turner's song (not his but the one he is in) 'Whistle while I work it' its freaking amazing :)

Comment

Vote

Read

~Aivry