Chapter Three ~ Questions

Hey guys! Ummm...I tried to make it longer..lol

Here is chapter threeeeee!

~Aivry

Chapter Three

Raina (POV)

I woke up to the sound of a coffee maker and the smell of waffles. I then realized what happened last night and then I suddenly had a huge headache.

I felt the warmth of someone else's hand interlinked with mine. I looked down at the same guy who had let me in last night.

I smiled. He had saved me. That was all I remembered though. I think I blacked out in their front door way. Oh crap... That wasn't good.

I looked out around my surroundings. A kitchen, a hallway, a tv screen, another hallway. I looked back out at the kitchen where someone was making breakfast. He had a sort of a emo haircut and had deep brown eyes.

I started to sit up when the person below me sat up and walked over to the kitchen. I sat up fully and looked at the two guys in the kitchen. They looked back over at me.

"Hey...umm..good morning." I was still waking up.

"Hey! Good morning!" Said the guy with the emo cut.

"Do you want a coffee and waffle?" Asked the other guy. He had piercing, yet soft bright blue eyes. His hair kinda looked like a bowl. He was pretty cute.

"Yeah sure." I answered.

I got up to use the washroom. And then realized I had no idea where the bathroom was...

"The washroom is the second room to your right." Smiled the emo cut guy. He seemed to read my mind.

I walked over there and looked in the mirror.

My hair and face were a mess. I went back to the front and grabbed my single bag. I was still in my semi damp clothes from last night. I put on a gray teeshirt and pulled my black hoodie on. I put on my jean shorts and my black hipster-ish glasses(Raybans) and walked out.

The table was set up for breakfast and a third place was set for me. I sat down at my place and looked at my plate of waffles. I picked up the fork and then looked at the tow guys in front of me. They smiled and I weakly smiled back. But the waffles looked reaaally good and I ate them ravenously. It was very good. I was done before both the guys and sat there looking at them.

"So....what's your names?" I asked them shyly. They stopped eating and looked back at me.

"Ian. Ian Hecox." Said the boy with the bowl haircut.

"Anthony Padilla." Said the emo haircut guy. They seemed a little awkward.

"What about you?" Asked Ian.

"I'm...umm..Raina. Nice to meet you! Heheh... Yeah..." I answered. Who was the awkward one NOW?

"When your done eating," said Anthony, "We have some questions for you." He said this in a joking manor, but he looked serious too.

"Done!" I said.

Ian (POV)

Raina seemed really nice, not to mention pretty! But we still did not know who she was... She could be anyone! We put away our dishes and sat back down at the table, ready to ask away.

"First off," said Anthony."Where are you from?"

"I'm from Saskatchewan, Canada." She answered. "A smallish town."

"What are you doing here in California then?" I asked. Raina frowned.

"My 'parents' sent me on a plane here to get rid of me and send me to other 'family' to live here permanently." She said. Then she added hastily, "All of my family hates me, and I hate them!"

"Why is that?" I added.

"I don't know why they hate me, they always have. But I hate them for treating me like their slave. I was kinda glad to move away." She said. "All they do is order me around and make me do all their shit for them."

Anthony looked concerned, and also compassionate.

"And finally," said Anthony. "What were you doing in our neighborhood late at night?"

She then told us about her whole master plan and the events of the part night.

"Wow..." Said Anthony. I finished for him,

"You've been through some tough shit!" I said. She seemed to be warming up to us.

She replied by laughing. She was so cute when she laughed... I can't believe what I was thinking... I had just met this girl...

And I was already falling in love with her.

***

AWWW is Ian in loveeeee? How cute :3 lol

Comment

Vote

Read

~Aivry