Chapter Nine ~ Her

Hey gurrrrlll! I'm trying to write as much as possible but I've been so busy lately...sorry lol. I mean if anyone even READS this damn fanfic. Lol I'm JK...

~Aivry

Chapter Nine
Ian(POV)

We went about the rest of the day, doing nothing really that interesting.. At night we watched the 'walking dead' Raina had never seen it past season one so we started Watching season two on Netflix. At the end if the episode she was on the edge of her seat..literally.

"No...Carl! Oh My God! NOOO!" She yelled when the end credits came up.

"It's getting late." I said. She snuggled against me and yawned. Yep...she is the cutest thing ever.

"Yeah...ok I'll go get ready." She said looking back at me. She got up and I could hear the water running as she brushed her teeth and then she went into her bedroom, I assumed, to go to bed. I got up and opened her door to say goodnight and there she was, standing there naked. Oh...my...god...

"Uhhh..ummm..uhh.." I tried to talk but I couldn't. I felt my face go bright red.

"IAN HECOX! Get out of my room!" She yelled.

"I'm...uhhh..so sorry.." I stammered. Great...now she probably thinks I'm a perv.

Anthony comes out of the computer room, looking a little panicked. "What's going on? Did you try something?" He asked. He looked mad at me.

"No, Oh my god. No!" I said. "Raina? Are you ok in there."

"Yeah. I'm fine. You just startled me that's all!" She replied.

"So you don't think I'm a perv?" I asked.

"No...you're not that bad....at least I hope not.." She said. She came out of the bedroom in her pajamas and said goodnight.

I got ready for bed as well and went into my room. Laying on the bed and trying to fall asleep was going to be hard.

~Five Hours Later~

Ian(POV)

I got up and crept towards her door. I opened it slowly and took a peak inside. She was laying face-up on her bed, looking at the ceiling. "Ian?" She whispered.

Crap! She saw me. "Uhh yeah?" I whispered back. "Come here." She said.

"What? What is it. I came closer and noticed she had tears in her eyes.

"I had the nightmare again." She said. Oh no.

I gave her a big hug and we got into the covers. I let her tell me all about it again as I stroked her hair. It reminded me of when Natalie-.

"Ian, is something wrong?" She must have noticed the expression on my face when I thought of her.

The girl who broke my heart not so long ago.

***

Ooh! Oh no! Ian has thoughts about a past gf... I didn't want to use Melanie because I think that she is awesome and I don't want to have Ian and Melanie break up :(

Comment

Vote

Read

~Aivry