Chapter Twelve ~ Shopping

Hey! I will be posting more chapters tonite (MAYYYBE). I wanted to thank all of you guys who read this book! Please make sure to follow me, I will follow you back :)

Derp derp derpity derp fart

I love you guys!

~Aivry

Chapter Twelve

Raina(POV)

When I woke up in the morning, I felt refreshed. For almost a week I hadn't been sleeping very well. And finally I had a nice sleep with no nightmares and no interruptions.

I walked into the kitchen and started to make breakfast. I popped some waffles into the toaster and got the whip cream and syrup from the fridge. I hummed happily to myself and started to brew the coffee and boil the tea. Hearing the click from the toaster I turned around and got the waffles out, placing them on a plate. The coffee and tea were ready and I made them for how each person liked it.

Anthony liked his coffee with one spoon of sugar and half and half cream. Ian liked his earl grey with a little milk and no sugar. I was having a herbal tea this morning so I had nothing in it. It was called 'Orange and Spice'.

I wondered why on one was up yet so I checked the clock. 6:30.

'Oh wow...I guess that's kinda early..oh well. I'll have to wake them up.' I thought to myself. I smiled mischievously.

I walked over to Anthony's room and opened the door slowly, so it didn't creak. I walked in and ran over to the bed, jumping on it.

"Wake up, wake up, wake up!" I yelled. He shot up out of bed and rubbed his eyes quickly. "Wha? What's the matter? Huh?" He sounded groggy and his emo-like bang was messy. He had terrible bed head.

"Oh nothing. I just made you coffee and waffles." He jumped out of bed and said, "Be right there. Go wake Ian so I can get dressed!"

I went out of Anthony's room and walked into Ian's. He was still sleeping. Of course we was, who doesn't like to sleep in? Well, I know he did that's for sure. I walked over to the bed. The blanket was completely knocked off of the bed and he had no pillow under his head. I chuckled and said quietly, "What the hell happened to you?"

He shuffled around and I heard him sniff. He turned around and looked straight at me. "AHHHHHH!!!" He screamed. He jumped up like a scared cat. He was standing up on his bed and was red in the face. "What the fuck? What the hell was that for? You scared the shit out of me!" I was laughing so hard that I was almost in tears. "You're...you're.. Oh my god that was so funny!"

He gave me an unhappy face and pretended to pout. "Aw it's ok Ian. I made waffles! And tea." His face changed from mad to happy and he pushed me out of his room. I guess he was going to change. Maybe I should too.

I walked into my room and looks at my dresser drawers. I had almost nothing on them, I still needed to go shopping. Maybe I can do that today! I chose a plain white tank top. I pulled out some Smosh merch that was a green hoodie that said 'Legend of Smosh' on it. It looked like the Triforce from the Zelda games. I loved it. On the bottom I wore my jean shorts and shoes and wore my black converse. Still my only pair of shoes. I decided to be lazy and not put in my contacts so I put on my black hipster glasses. I put my hair up in a messy bun, still being lazy.

I walked into the kitchen to find that only two waffles were left and my cup of tea. I grabbed the plate and joined the boys, starting on my waffles.

"What are we doing today?" I asked after finishing my two waffles. I took one last sip of my tea and got up with the mug and plate, putting them in the dishwasher. "Ian and I are filming today. Why? Planning on going somewhere?" Said Anthony. I nodded my head and took Ian and Anthony's plates and mugs.