Chapter Seven ~ Nightmares

Hey girl hey! So...maybe I was lying when I said that some serious shit was happening in this chapter...it's the chapter AFTER THIS ONE >:D I tricked you.

Here is chapter seven.

Chapter Seven

Raina(POV)

I fell asleep and then I started falling down, down, down into a dark hole. I fell onto a couch with a bang. I looked around at my surroundings. It was my old house. Where my 'parents' live. I went upstairs and looking into their bedroom. And they were sitting there, looking at me. Only there was something different about them...they were all..bloody.

I saw what they were killing. It was Ian and Anthony! I ran over to help them, but I fell into one of the deep holes.

Screaming, I fell down onto a hard floor. It was just a dark room this time.

I tried get up, but I was stuck to the floor. My 'parents' came over and my 'mom' whispered in my ear,

"We will find you..."

She held up a knife and I screamed. She held it up in the air and thrusted down. I cringed, but I woke up. And I was back in my room, unharmed.

Because it was just a dream.

Ian(POV)

I woke up late at night because Raina was screaming. It must had been a nightmare. I got up and walked over to her room. When I got in, she was quiet again and sleeping. I walked back over to my room. But I was unable to fall back asleep.

Raina(POV)

I woke up in a sweat and I was panting hard. That nightmare wasn't real. Although that last part was really frightening...it seemed so real.

Ian walked into my room a few minutes later and looked at me for a bit. He must have thought to check up on me. Maybe I woke him up? Shit...

I got up and walked over to Ian's room, walking right in. He was laying there wide awake, his blue eyes searching the room. They glowed in the moonlight that was coming through the window.

"Ian?" I said. My voice cracked. I was really upset about that dream...

He looked over at me.

"Come here," he said siting up.

I hesitated at first, but then I walked right over to him, collapsing into his open arms. Just like the other night, he held me tight and rocked me back and forth, back and fourth.

He laid down again with my in his arms and we crawled into the covers. We did not fall asleep though.

We stayed up and I talked about my horrible nightmare. Ian and I faced each other while we talked.

I turned around and tried to fall back asleep. I started to cry, just at the thought of falling back asleep and seeing those awful people again.

Ian started comforting me and running his fingers through my hair. I felt much better... Ian just made me feel so calm. He just made it all better.

He continued to stroke his fingers through my hair as my eyelids became heavy, and I started to fall asleep.

"Thank you..Ian" I whispered as I fell into a peaceful deep sleep.

***

Yep. Told you. Not that exciting. Although it was a cute Rian moment :3

Comment

Vote

Read

~Aivry