Chapter Thirty Two ~ You can do this Raina

Hey guys! Sooo, I actually wasn't going to upload today, but I love you all too much to do this so I'm not going to forget tomorrow haha! But with the consequence of uploading now, it won't be edited, sorry :(

But here it is, your favorite cliffhanger book!

Enjoy!

~Aivry

Chapter 32, You can do this Raina

Raina(POV)

As I drove home in Ian's car, I sang a happy tune to myself. I turned on the radio and sang to whatever crappy song came on and still, was happy.

I pulled into the garage and shut the garage door behind me. When I got inside, I found Ian sitting on the couch looking scared and nervous. What could've happened?

"Ian?" I asked.

He looked up slowly and said, barely audible, "They've found you."

~A couple hours later~

Anthony(POV) (<-- hey! Long time, no see!)

When Ian and Raina had explained what had happened, I reached for the phone to call 911 but Raina placed her hand on mine and slowly took the phone away, placing it on the table. She shook her head and explained.

"There's no point now. If it gets worse, I'm sure we can contact them. But for now we have to lay low."

"But Raina! The police could help us they could-" I argued, but Raina cut me off.

"Trust me... We don't want them involved. Not yet anyway."

By this point, all of us were freaking out a little bit. Actually, a little was an understatement. We were freaking out! What were we going to do? Raina can't go back... No, she can't. She has to stay here. We can keep her safe. But for how long?

Ian wasn't saying much while Raina and I talked about what to do. We were all sitting in the living room on the couches, Ian and Raina on one, me on the other. Ian was staring into space, clearly thinking about what to do. Raina leaned forward on the arm of the couch and talked. I felt like a panic attack was coming on, but I couldn't have that at the moment. It wouldn't help any of us.

I got up and got a bottle of water from the fridge.

"Anyone else want one?" I asked. Ian stayed silent and Raina just nodded. I grabbed second bottle and tossed it to Raina while walking back. I waved my hand in front of Ian's face.

"You ok?" I asked him. He blinked a couple of times and his eyes focused on me.

"Yeah," Ian said, nodding his head, but then shook it. "Actually, no..." His eyes glazed over again and I shook his shoulder.

"Dude, snap out of it. We need to help Raina. You want her to be safe, right?" He nodded. "Then c'mon, help us out. What have you got?"

He leaned forward and rubbed his beard in a thoughtful way, he looked funny but I could tell he was being serious.

"I'd say we just stay here. Face them. It's better than running away." He said, his eyes looking off I to a distance.

I was about to disagree, when Raina spoke up.

"He's right. I have to face them. I need to face my own fears." Raina said, she put on her bravest smile and got up. "I'll be in my bedroom if you need me.." She walked off. I practically fell onto the couch, followed with a sigh. How were we going to do this?

"We need to help her Anthony... We have to keep her safe. You and I both know how much we need her in our life. And how much she... Well, how much she needs us. We're a family is what we are. And family doesn't separate." Ian said.

I almost couldn't take how serious he was being. We was right, of course, but I had never though it would come to this.

"We'll face them too." I said out loud. Ian smiled and we both got up, giving each other a hug. A bro hug. I tried smiling but my lips just wouldn't cooperate with my real emotions.

We broke apart and as if on cue, the doorbell rang.

Raina(POV)

As soon as I heard the doorbell ring, I took a deep breath and calmed down. You can do this Raina. You have Ian and Anthony. You and do this.

I repeated this in my head while I walked towards the door.

My was heart in my throat, pounding away, pounding harder and faster with each step I took. Ian and Anthony were standing up, watching me as I made my way to the door. The bell rang again, as if to remind me my impending doom behind it. Everything was going in slow motion, my head starting to feel like it was going to explode with anticipation.

My hand firmly gripped the handle, turning my knuckles white. You. Can. Do. This.

The bell rang one last time before I swung the door open, the brightness of the outside nearly blinding my vision.

***

Again, sorry for the cliffhanger... Hehehehe!

Thank you all so so much for 5,200! That's freaking insane!! Do I need to go further with the details of how much I appreciate that? Nope, I'll make a chapter long thing about that!

So "It's ok to cry" is about to come to an end! But it's ok (*ahem* to cry *ahem*) because I'm not going to vanish! I'm planning on making more story's and fanfics so go check the ones I have and follow me to see when I post new chapters and books anytime!

See you all next week,

Comment

Vote

Read

DoesAnyoneActuallyReadThisBlurbPart?

~Aivry